Permanent, Hybrid Working
Bristol/hybrid, office based just once a week
Content & Copywriting
Apps, content, financial services/investments/wealth, fintech
Our client is looking for a creative Content Marketing Executive to join their growing team, to play a pivotal role in shaping their content across all platforms.
Working on big campaigns with the wider team to bring their brand and mission to life, you’ll be tasked with creating playful content to share on their social channels.
This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to take the reins. You will be given loads of creative freedom and the space to take the channels in the direction you want.
Do you love to create content that inspires, informs and engages? In this exciting role, you will create compelling content and use it strategically to drive brand awareness, lead generation, member conversion, and overall marketing success. Fearless with sharing your ideas, you'll have a natural, playful and fun style in your content production.
Reporting to the Lead Creative Manager, and work with the Creative team to deliver beautiful, results-driven content using social media, SEO, paid advertising, video creation and more.
Ability to work quickly and be confident working across multiple projects simultaneously. You’ll be encouraged to bring your creative ideas to the table and be ready to experiment with new approaches to find what makes their audience tick.
Equally, you'll be responsive to feedback and be confident in your decisions and presenting your ideas to others.
- Ideally have more than 4 years’ experience as a Content Creator, Content Marketer, Copywriter or similar role and have a passion for storytelling through words, image, audio and video - instagram, video, TikTok, Facebook etc.
- Also some experience of creating Social Media Strategy and planning.
- A solid grasp of SEO and keyword search.
- Plus the ability to work at a fast pace!
- Consumer focused.
- Experience of working on an App would be useful.
- Also, experience of working within the financial sector could be useful too.
- Open to receiving feedback, and are keen to collaborate, and solve problems quickly as a team. Wearing many hats is second nature to you. You relish the opportunity to roll up your sleeves and dive into tasks!
- In addition, your excellent copywriting, communication, and presentation skills round out your profile, making you a standout contributor to any team or mission.
As the Content Marketing Executive, you’ll craft content that inspires, informs and converts, while delivering against their SEO roadmap. Creating impactful copy e.g. for landing pages, emails, blogs, paid marketing, social media and other channels and initiatives.
Working collaboratively with the creative team to deliver weekly social media content calendars. The goal is to foster a positive community for their members whilst growing their following and increasing engagement.
Ideally, they would love to interview candidates that are fearless getting in front of the camera. E.g. you will interview their members and create your own influencer-style content to be shared across our social media platforms and beyond.
Also, curiosity is key. There will be opportunities to test different types of content, track the success of each post, and suggest strategies to continuously optimise and improve awareness and performance across all content channels.
· Annual bonus
· 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, a day off in your birthday month, variable Christmas closure
· Enhanced parental leave package
· Work from home, their Bristol office or access co-working spaces nationwide
Our client is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, or age.
Apply by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reference number: DTD - 819
By applying for this role, you consent to us storing your information in our candidate database. The purpose of this is to communicate with you regarding opportunities, roles, and career-related information.
More about Moxie and Mettle:
📧Sign up to job alerts.
📱Follow us on LinkedIn for more jobs.
✍️Read our latest blog.
Moxie and Mettle is a UK-based recruitment company; our clients are based in the UK too. Although many clients offer remote working as an option, there is still a need to regularly visit company offices and clients in the UK. Therefore, applications from overseas are unlikely to be successful, unless applicants already have plans to be in the UK several times a month/year to facilitate meetings with both the teams and clients.