Creative & Design
Are you a top-notch copywriter and love a challenge?
We are looking for an experienced creative writer with the conceptual capacity to deliver cut-through campaigns.
About the company
You’ll have the opportunity to work for a highly respected, award-winning, international marketing, design and technology agency.
Whether on or offline, they provide a full range of design, marketing and technology services, from strategy, campaigns and lead generation to brand building, events, product communications and web and backend solutions.
About the job
You will be working alongside the Creative Director and Senior Copywriters. Great interpersonal skills are a must, along with the ability to present and sell ideas to clients at all levels.
- A solid portfolio with stunning, successful work – including both long and short copy.
- Comfortable with offline and online environments, your projects will cover everything from brochures to web banners, and from brand launches to SEO content.
- Excellent writing skills, attention to detail and proof reading.
- Adept at applying tone, phrasing, terminology, and personalisation to optimise online user journeys for the needs of multiple personas.
- Ability to use both PC and Mac OS-X operating systems.
- Solid experience of writing for social media.
We look forward to receiving your CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org. Feel free to call 0117 301 8222 if you’d like to discuss (we do need your CV and application first please!)
Please quote reference LG - 644 in your application.
By applying for this role, you consent to us storing your information in our candidate database to communicate with you regarding opportunities, roles and career-related information.
More about Moxie and Mettle.
?Sign up to job alerts.
?Follow us on LinkedIn for more jobs.
✍️Read our latest blog.
Moxie and Mettle is a UK-based recruitment company; our clients are based in the UK too. Although many clients offer remote working as an option, there is still a need to regularly visit company offices and clients in the UK. Therefore, applications from overseas are unlikely to be successful, unless applicants already have plans to be in the UK several times a month/year to facilitate meetings with both the teams and clients.