Permanent, Hybrid Working, Office Based
Bath, 2-3 days a week office based/ rest remote
Salary up to £30k
Marketing & Events
Are you a highly organised and enthusiastic digital campaign/project executive with strong customer service skills and experience in project management?
Do you have the absolute best attention to detail and enjoy working on multiple digital campaigns?
In this fast paced and varied role, you’ll manage multiple online marketing campaigns for manufacturers around the world. You will be a Campaign Specialist/Coordinator/Manager working to strict deadlines, as this is focused on managing different campaign deliverables across digital marketing campaigns and projects. This is a hybrid role, so you will be required to work from the office circa 2 days a week, and ideally have your own transport because the office is remote. We are therefore not considering applicants that do not already live in close proximity to Bath or Bristol.
Snapshot of the Digital Campaign Executive role, and requirements:
- Plan, execute, review, report on, and optimise digital campaigns on behalf of our international clients (sponsors)
- Offering excellent customer service to understand and deliver on sponsor objectives
- Organisation and prioritisation of work for multiple sponsor campaigns to ensure campaigns are delivered to time, quality and sponsor satisfaction
- Effectively communicate with internal sales and editorial teams and external customers to ensure all parties are informed on campaign progress
- Understand sales campaign objectives and create sales collateral for the sales team to support with campaign updates and renewals
- Engaging with the Management team frequently to understand sales campaign objectives and, where appropriate, receive design & messaging briefs
You’re likely to have:
- Degree in comms, marketing, project management
- Two years experience in a professional business environment
- A solid understanding of a variety of software platforms and the ability to embrace
- digital transformation
- High level of confidence using MS Office
- Proven background delivering exceptional customer service and strong problem-solving skills
More about Moxie and Mettle.
📧Sign up to job alerts.
📱Follow us on LinkedIn for more jobs.
✍️Read our latest blog.
Moxie and Mettle is a UK-based recruitment company and our clients are based in the UK too. Although many clients offer remote or hybrid working, there is still a need to regularly visit company offices and clients in the UK. Therefore, applications from overseas are unlikely to be successful, unless applicants already have plans to be in the UK several times a month/year to facilitate meetings with both the teams and clients.