Permanent, Hybrid Working
Salary Up to £30k
Creative & Design
In-house Marketing Role.
An opportunity for a Digital Designer to join a fast paced, fast growing and forward-thinking law firm. This collaborative, supportive and open-minded environment is the ideal place to progress your career – whatever stage you’re at. The company works with high profile clients in innovative sectors, and will help you embrace opportunities to keep learning as the firm grows
- Designing and creating assets for a wide range of channels including digital, print and experiential and creating and updating high-profile sales and marketing collateral.
- Pitching creative ideas, collaborating with team members to launch and deliver new and innovative design products and using feedback from key stakeholders to produce final design solutions.
- Guardian of the firm’s visual identity, ensuring all design assets created are consistent with our brand guidelines, organising and maintaining the asset library.
- Briefing external agencies when additional support is needed.
The Ideal Candidate
- A middleweight graphic designer/digital designer with experience either in-house, freelance or within a design agency (portfolio of integrated marketing designs including print and digital).
- Evidence of delivering design work that meets brand guidelines across a range of channels.
- Strong creative, organisational and problem-solving skills, ability to work in a fast-paced environment and pro-active approach to creative solutions.
- A keen eye for detail, a strong communicator who is confident working autonomously and as part of a team
- Fluent in Adobe Creative Cloud, skills in Motion (After Effects or Premier Pro) would be advantageous along with knowledge of UX design principles and a user centred approach.
- Graduate or equivalent
Good salary and an extensive range of benefits via the flexible benefits scheme, including 25+ days holiday and private medical insurance.
Interviews can take place quickly, so please contact Moxie and Mettle ASAP with your CV quoting LG - 649.
Send us your CV to email@example.com
By applying for this role, you consent to us storing your information in our candidate database for the purpose of communicating with you regarding opportunities, roles, and career-related information.
More about Moxie and Mettle.
?Sign up to job alerts.
?Follow us on LinkedIn for more jobs.
✍️Read our latest blog.
Moxie and Mettle is a UK-based recruitment company; our clients are based in the UK too. Although many clients offer remote working as an option, there is still a need to regularly visit company offices and clients in the UK. Therefore, applications from overseas are unlikely to be successful, unless applicants already have plans to be in the UK several times a month/year to facilitate meetings with both the teams and clients.