Permanent, Remote Working, Hybrid Working
Digital & Social
You’ll need to be able to get to the Gloucestershire vicinity for meetings as required, but you can work remotely for the most part.
A bit of hybrid role where you will come into the business as a digital expert to manage, write digital strategy and roll out the campaigns followed by the analysis and reporting of the results to the client; coupled with the project management of the digital campaigns.
- Able to create solutions to customer needs and communicate effectively to customers.
- The ability to create technical specification for digital projects
- Plan achievable timings for digital projects
- Accurately cost digital projects
- Manage the delivery of digital projects ensuring they are delivered on time, on budget and on spec
- Understanding or being able to get up to speed quickly with unfamiliar digital language
- Looking at a customer’s strategy as a whole, push for insight led improvements and see proposals through to customer presentation
- Ability to align the digital strategy and the overall primary marketing and business strategy
- Create email campaigns, paid digital and social and SEO campaigns
What you need to have:
- Obviously, a solid background in digital marketing, that can be agency or clientside
- Ability to report across channels (SEO, Google Ads, email campaigns, web traffic and social) with key metrics highlighted
- Experience in developing websites with a CMS
- A basic understanding of coding at a level that enables translation of technical jargon from developers to layman terms for customers
We’d love to tell you more, so please send your CV to email@example.com
Reference: REH - 548
By applying for this role, you consent to us storing your information in our candidate database for the purpose of communicating with you regarding opportunities, roles, and career-related information.
More about Moxie and Mettle.
?Sign up to job alerts.
?Follow us on LinkedIn for more jobs.
✍️Read our latest blog.
Moxie and Mettle is a UK-based recruitment company; our clients are based in the UK too. Although many clients offer remote working as an option, there is still a need to regularly visit company offices and clients in the UK. Therefore, applications from overseas are unlikely to be successful, unless applicants already have plans to be in the UK several times a month/year to facilitate meetings with both the teams and clients.