Permanent, Hybrid Working
Up to £35k plus bonus
HR & Office
Super opportunity for an experienced Executive Assistant within an exciting international business.
You’ll be supporting the CEO and management teams to help ensure the smooth running of a growing business with a fantastic culture.
- You will be responsible for supporting the CEO and Finance Director, organising and managing their diaries, the corporate calendar and key company events plus arranging any travel – both in the UK and internationally.
- Organising and ensuring the CEO and FD are well prepared for meetings
- Key support for the management team to optimise their time, such as organising and minuting board meetings and senior meetings.
- Supporting corporate and business transformation projects.
- Managing corporate hospitality
- Organising presentations and prep for monthly and annual staff meetings
- Managing key notes and action points
- Liaise with Solicitors for Trademark renewals
- Supporting the management team in management meetings
- Manage staff anniversaries and birthdays, announcements, and gifts
- You’ll have previous experience as an executive assistant or PA and have worked at senior management level.
- Experience of arranging international travel is a bonus
- Experience of a high growth SME business
- Excellent computer literacy - Office 365, Microsoft Office packages Word/Excel/PowerPoint
- Discrete and able to deal with confidential information
- Able to prioritise and understand business priorities.
We look forward to receiving your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Madison at Moxie and Mettle is the recruiter looking after this role, so feel free to call Maddy on 0117 301 8222 if you’d like to discuss (we do need your CV and application first please!)
Please quote reference MH – 835 in your application.
By applying for this role, you consent to us storing your information in our candidate database for the purpose of communicating with you regarding opportunities, roles, and career-related information.
More about Moxie and Mettle.
📧Sign up to job alerts.
📱Follow us on LinkedIn for more jobs.
✍️Read our latest blog.
Moxie and Mettle is a UK-based recruitment company; our clients are based in the UK too. Although many clients offer remote working as an option, there is still a need to regularly visit company offices and clients in the UK. Therefore, applications from overseas are unlikely to be successful, unless applicants already have plans to be in the UK several times a month/year to facilitate meetings with both the teams and clients.