Freelance, Remote Working
PR & Communications
Let us know what day rate you charge
2- 4 weeks, ideally days a week if you have the time!
About the role:
PR Account Manager (or Account Executive) opportunity in the tech team, working with some of the most exciting, forward-thinking technology, science and mobility brands in the world today.
Focused on clients within the blockchain, artificial intelligence, cyber security, and IoT space, we’re looking for someone with genuine enthusiasm and passion for these sectors.
As part of your day-to-day responsibilities, you’ll play a driving role in the delivery of high-quality PR results, landing media and influencer coverage as well as developing social media content.
- To deliver, you’ll need excellent B2B technology PR skills including good press contacts at the technology trade and national press, and an ability to communicate the benefits /issues-led press materials and great communications skills.
- You’ll also be a flawless writer and experienced with social media, always keeping one step ahead of developments in the space.
- They’re an opened minded team who are always on the lookout for fresh ideas; whether that’s in the work produced or a way of working.
Key responsibilities include:
- Day-to-day contact for clients on accounts.
- Social media planning and implementation.
- Event management and planning.
- Identifying opportunities for account growth (organic growth).
- Part-running of new business pitches and presenting to prospective clients.
- Planning account activity and hours every month.
- Managing client budgets and ensuring that team members are completing all tasks within budget.
- Ideal experience / characteristics required:
- Excellent written communication skills with the ability to produce accurate and engaging copy for clients.
- A solid grounding in media relations and possesses a clear interest in following the news agenda of the day and identifying ways to influence it.
- A successful and proven track record of pitching stories to national, trade and online media.
- Previous experience managing social media campaigns and the ability to demonstrate how social platforms have been utilised to meet clients’ corporate objectives.
- A passion for new and developing technology.
Interviews can take place quickly, so please contact Moxie and Mettle ASAP with your CV.
Send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Reference: REH - 589
By applying for this role, you consent to us storing your information in our candidate database for the purpose of communicating with you regarding opportunities, roles, and career-related information.
More about Moxie and Mettle.
?Sign up to job alerts.
?Follow us on LinkedIn for more jobs.
✍️Read our latest blog.
Moxie and Mettle is a UK-based recruitment company; our clients are based in the UK too. Although many clients offer remote working as an option, there is still a need to regularly visit company offices and clients in the UK. Therefore, applications from overseas are unlikely to be successful, unless applicants already have plans to be in the UK several times a month/year to facilitate meetings with both the teams and clients.