Freelance, Flexible Working, Hybrid Working
£200-£300 per day
PR & Communications
agency, b2b, climate, pr, Tech
B2B, environmental, climate or tech experience would be ideal
Due to a number of major contract wins, there’s an opportunity for a freelance PR Account Manager or Senior Account. Three days a week with some at least one day in the Bristol office.
Experience or an interest in environmental, climate or tech would be fantastic but not essential. As long you have some b2b PR experience we’d love to tell you more.
As a PR Account Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Working with a team of enthusiastic PR professionals, executing clients’ PR, social media and marketing plans
- Building strong and highly productive client relationships
- Producing creative and compelling content for mainsteam and digital media as well as a wide range of marketing activities from videos to printed and digital collateral
- Social media influencer engagement and community building
- Developing PR strategies for clients
- Devising and executing integrated communications campaigns
- Working on new business proposals
You’ll need previous PR experience from either in-house or agency.
- A track record of delivering successful PR campaigns
- Proven media relations skills, connections and outcomes across multiple channels
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong business networking capabilities and track record
- Demonstrable video production skills would also be an advantage
You can start IMMEDIATELY, so please contact Moxie and Mettle ASAP for more details.
We’d love to tell you more, so please send your CV to email@example.com quoting reference REH - 804
By applying for this role, you consent to us storing your information in our candidate database for the purpose of communicating with you regarding opportunities, roles, and career-related information.
More about Moxie and Mettle.
📧Sign up to job alerts.
📱Follow us on LinkedIn for more jobs.
✍️Read our latest blog.
Moxie and Mettle is a UK-based recruitment company; our clients are based in the UK too. Although many clients offer remote working as an option, there is still a need to regularly visit company offices and clients in the UK. Therefore, applications from overseas are unlikely to be successful, unless applicants already have plans to be in the UK several times a month/year to facilitate meetings with both the teams and clients.