Permanent, Hybrid Working
Creative & Design
b2b, design, designer, environment, graphicdesigner, recruitment
Proven experience in a similar role and be looking to take their skills and understanding of design to the next level
This is an exciting opportunity for a Graphic Designer to join a growing in-house creative agency based in central Bristol. The role will involve delivering design work to an excellent standard across multiple mediums including, brochures, leaflets, presentations, logos, digital content, social media, websites, proposals & event materials.
The successful candidate will have proven experience in a similar role and be looking to take their skills and understanding of design to the next level.
2 days in Bristol, 3 remote (Central Bristol near Templemeads)
- Work on a wide range of projects and media, using Adobe suite to visualise and develop innovative designs to meet clients’ goals
- Collaborate, brainstorm, and strategise with clients to develop materials that include presentations, branding collateral, signage, social assets, internal communication materials, newsletters, and advertising materials
- Update and maintain internal databases of designs, photography, and video
- Work closely with creative colleagues such as copywriters and social media experts
What you’ll need:
- Ideally degree qualified in a relevant marketing, design or business degree
- Two years’ experience as a graphic designer and an up to date, well presented portfolio
- Experience of Adobe Creative Suite
- Layout and typographic skills
- And experience of working with social and content design
Would be nice to have:
- Experience of Videography and/or video editing software
- WordPress knowledge
- Understanding of website and email design.
firstname.lastname@example.org and please reference REH - 880
By applying for this role, you consent to us storing your information in our candidate database for the purpose of communicating with you regarding opportunities, roles, and career-related information.
More about Moxie and Mettle.
📧Sign up to job alerts.
📱Follow us on LinkedIn for more jobs.
✍️Read our latest blog.
Moxie and Mettle is a UK-based recruitment company; our clients are based in the UK too. Although many clients offer remote working as an option, there is still a need to regularly visit company offices and clients in the UK. Therefore, applications from overseas are unlikely to be successful, unless applicants already have plans to be in the UK several times a month/year to facilitate meetings with both the teams and clients.