Permanent, Hybrid Working
Bristol/Hybrid – 3 days a week in the office
Digital & Social
b2b, designer, digital, graphicdesigner, interior design
There is no better time to join this thriving company!
An exciting opportunity for a Graphic Designer to join a successful in-house team, producing content, interpreting briefs, and developing new creative. There is no better time to join this thriving company!
You will assist the team in implementing and executing tasks as part of the overall marketing strategy.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager to create engaging content for B2B and D2C marketing channels.
- Updating a portfolio of brochures, updating artwork ready for print and digital
- Artwork adverts for print and digital
- Develop and design engaging content creation for social channels
- Website management, adding new products to the site, updating content, resolving technical bugs
- Creating and developing sales resources, including infographics, information sheets, presentations, promotional flyers
- Commercialisation of new products ready for launch, including packaging
- Receiving and interpreting both B2B and D2C design briefs
- Internal and external marketing material and communications
What you’ll need:
- At least 2 years of graphic design experience
- Ideally a degree or equivalent in Graphic Design or similar
- Knowledge of the Adobe Suite, preferably InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop
- Some knowledge and understanding of WordPress/Mailchimp – or similar
- Understanding of preparing print-ready artwork
- Motion graphics and Adobe After Effects experience would be desirable but not essential
- Good understanding of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experience working client-side
Benefits: Excellent benefits, we have a list to share with you.
We’d love to tell you more and share the job spec with you, so please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org - quoting SA - 6FM18
By applying for this role, you consent to us storing your information in our candidate database for the purpose of communicating with you regarding opportunities, roles, and career-related information.
More about Moxie and Mettle.
📧Sign up to job alerts.
📱Follow us on LinkedIn for more jobs.
✍️Read our latest blog.
Moxie and Mettle is 100% committed to equality, diversity and inclusion, as are all of our clients. We look forward to hearing from you and to working with you in the future.
Moxie and Mettle is a UK-based recruitment company; our clients are based in the UK too. Although many clients offer remote working as an option, there is still a need to regularly visit company offices and clients in the UK. Therefore, applications from overseas are unlikely to be successful, unless applicants already have plans to be in the UK several times a month/year to facilitate meetings with both the teams and clients.