Permanent, Hybrid Working
Salary Up to £65k
PR & Communications
communications, marketing, Tech
Growing technology business
A chance to transform the marketing and communications of a growing technology business at the forefront of digital transformation, in the renewable energy sector.
You must be interested and committed to helping the world change its ways rapidly to avoid disastrous climate change.
What you’ll be doing:
Strategy and planning
- Developing and implementing a marketing strategy and associated tactical plans to support the delivery of revenue growth targets
- Working with product and commercial leads to improve the position, proposition, products and services of the company
- Conducting market reviews, customer trends, and competitor analysis
- Ensuring the company has the right tools and metrics in place to manage and track progress
- Setting and managing the marketing budget
Delivery and oversight
- Building on the existing foundations (and designing a multi-channel content
- Delivering a programme of digital and in-person events, ensuring our presence at key industry meet-ups
- Leading on developing new and stronger industry partnerships
- Overseeing the delivery of a wide range of online and offline marketing collateral
- You will be motivated to help the world change its ways rapidly to avoid disastrous climate change.
- You will be great to work with: smart, strategic, committed, reliable and fun. We are also looking for:
- Significant experience in B2B marketing, ideally with knowledge of complex sales and conversion within a niche market
- Proven track record in delivering successful demand generation and account-based marketing campaigns (embedded or agency-based is fine)
- Highly competent digital marketeer with experience across web, social, email and online advertising
- Experience of developing and implementing marketing and brand awareness strategies and tactical plans
- Confident and articulate oral and written skills, including sound copywriting skills
- Extremely versatile, dedicated to efficient productivity
What you’ll need:
- A degree or equivalent /relevant professional qualifications in relevant areas
- Experience in marketing Software-as-a-service
- Experience in the renewable energy/clean tech sector
What’s on offer:
- A competitive salary and opportunity for career progression
- A chance to be part of an exciting tech scale-up, set for rapid growth which treats its employees as grown-ups.
- Great opportunities to learn and grow with the business.
- Share incentive scheme
- Flexible hours and remote working
Permanent role, hybrid working with a Bristol HQ
Will consider both full and part-time candidates (minimum x 3 days a week)
Reporting directly to the company CEO, and the incoming Marketing coordinator will report to you!
You will work closely with the BD consultant, PR advisor and other team members.
Send us your CV to email@example.com quoting the reference LG – 690.
Interviews can take place quickly, so please contact Moxie and Mettle ASAP with your CV.
By applying for this role, you consent to us storing your information in our candidate database for the purpose of communicating with you regarding opportunities, roles, and career-related information.
More about Moxie and Mettle.
📧Sign up to job alerts.
📱Follow us on LinkedIn for more jobs.
✍️Read our latest blog.
Moxie and Mettle is a UK-based recruitment company; our clients are based in the UK too. Although many clients offer remote working as an option, there is still a need to regularly visit company offices and clients in the UK. Therefore, applications from overseas are unlikely to be successful, unless applicants already have plans to be in the UK several times a month/year to facilitate meetings with both the teams and clients.