HR & Office
HR/Office Management/Executive Assistant professional to assist the director and the founders
An amazing new entertainment venue in the heart of Bristol that’s opening next year now looking for an HR/Office Management/Executive Assistant professional to assist the director and the founders in the running of the whole experience!
Covering HR, Finance, Executive Assistant, and Office Management, this is a hugely varied and responsible role in one of the most exciting businesses that the city has to offer.
Day to day:
- Day to day management of staff, ED&I
- Recruitment processes
- Developing HR strategy with the founders and the senior leadership team
- Recruitment, appraisals, salary advice, and decision making
- Staff wellbeing, morale, and support
- Induction – improving the induction process, developing policies across HR – including contracts and any legal requirements;
- Internal brand – developing an internal brand that we communicate well in the market as a world-first entertainment venue; coaching – across the team and support for growth; training – managing external training providers and supporting our best in class training
- Which means you need to be an experienced book-keeper, have experience with Xero software; the PAYE process/VAT returns; ticket, cafe, and merchandise sales reconciliation
Executive Assistant and Office Management
- Including co-ordinating and/or supporting the Director with their projects, task, and activities; arranging external meetings with contractors, suppliers, customers or as required
- Organising and distributing agendas, taking minutes, and issuing action plans
- Diary and mailbox management
- Office management support
- Reception duties, visitors / deliveries / phone / emails; records and filing management
- Involvement with facilities and operations management; spreadsheet and database management
- This is a BIG role, and you need to have great experience across all aspects of running a business and supporting the directors and founders.
You must be based at the venue, as it’s the hands-on, face-to-face interaction with the whole team that is so important in this role.
£35k FTE - could be 3/4 days a week to start, and will need to be full-time from May 2022.
Interviews can take place quickly, so please contact Moxie and Mettle ASAP with your CV.
Send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
By applying for this role, you consent to us storing your information in our candidate database for the purpose of communicating with you regarding opportunities, roles, and career-related information.
More about Moxie and Mettle.
?Sign up to job alerts.
?Follow us on LinkedIn for more jobs.
✍️Read our latest blog.
Moxie and Mettle is a UK-based recruitment company; our clients are based in the UK too. Although many clients offer remote working as an option, there is still a need to regularly visit company offices and clients in the UK. Therefore, applications from overseas are unlikely to be successful, unless applicants already have plans to be in the UK several times a month/year to facilitate meetings with both the teams and clients.