Permanent, Flexible Working, Contract
Sales & Business Development
agency, b2b, marketing
Can be full, part-time, permanent or a contract - the choice is yours!
We are looking for a Marketing and Business Development Manager as a stand alone role where you can utilise your ideas and shape the marketing activities as you see best in order to help generate more business opportunities for the company.
- Bristol 3 days and 2 remote
- Option for full or part-time, permanent or contract
An entrepreneurial, spirited attitude would be fab!
You’ll closely with Directors to optimise and grow existing accounts; you’ll be a pro at researching and utilising LinkedIn to help develop an understanding of clients/sectors.
Plus, you’ll be skilled at using your marketing experience to help generate content, case studies, whitepapers, email campaigns, podcasts, creation of sales literature.
Any experience with blog/copy writing would be helpful.
And an understanding of PR would be good, to help generate press releases and stories, award entry submissions and any activity that can help develop engagement.
What you’ll need:
- Experience of business development/marketing within a creative agency is ideal but we can look at client side. Or maybe you’ve worked for yourself for a while.
- Experience as a brand manager and content manager incl. content development
- You’ll have a deep understanding of marketing channels, thinking differently and creatively to extend reach.
- A strong Account Management background would be great
Experience in marketing and brand management. You’ll be building a strong PR network, generating press releases, attending events and creating campaigns.
- You’ll enjoy creating stand out materials from website updates to content management across social media.
- Managing the database, keeping on top of changes and new business data.
An eye for sales
- Although not front line, you’ll be constantly joining the dots, using LinkedIn and prospect insight to build out a strong pipeline.
- This role is integral to the agency, you’ll work with different stakeholders to ensure case studies are up to scratch, run studio briefing sessions and manage the sales projects internally.
firstname.lastname@example.org or 0117 301 8222 for a confidential informal discussion.
REH - 851
By applying for this role, you consent to us storing your information in our candidate database for the purpose of communicating with you regarding opportunities, roles, and career-related information.
More about Moxie and Mettle.
📧Sign up to job alerts.
📱Follow us on LinkedIn for more jobs.
✍️Read our latest blog.