Marketing & Events
consumer, FMCG, food
VERY varied and busy food marketing role in Wiltshire
If you’re looking for a Marketing Executive job in FMCG – this would be ideal. You’ll join a well-established food organisation in Wiltshire and make up a marketing team of 4, where you’ll be hands-on in a very varied and interesting role. It’s a real mix of creative and analytical marketing.
The role will be to maximise consumer marketing and engage consumers and audiences. As well as looking after brand communications internally and externally.
Who we’re looking for:
The preference is that someone has a marketing degree (similar), and some previous experience in FMCG/food marketing.
But of course, if you’re an ambitious marketing assistant/executive with previous marketing experience in any sector (and no degree) we would still love to hear from you.
- Responsible for helping shape the consumer marketing strategy, implementing the resulting plans and reporting back on the ROI of activities.
- Comes up with creative solutions to increase the ROI in line with the Marketing Plans.
- Maintains excellent knowledge of the market, consumers’ eating and shopping habits, and offers suggestions to reach target audience in line with Marketing plans.
- Works with the Marketing Manager to create the strategy for digital marketing
- Has ownership of the consumer website – proposing strategy, activities, and budget.
- Responsible for consumer mailings. Proposing and agreeing strategy with Marketing Manager. Reach and maintain a click through rate above industry average
- Has ownership of experiential marketing. Creates the strategy for experiential marketing, agreeing plans and targets with the Marketing Manager
- New packaging: Responsible for all design briefs and project management of new design, label artwork, sign-off, single serve lids, catering packaging, and outer case labels.
4 days a week in the office, one remote
We’d love to tell you more and share the job spec with you, so please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
REH - 6FM101
By applying for this role, you consent to us storing your information in our candidate database for the purpose of communicating with you regarding opportunities, roles, and career-related information.
More about Moxie and Mettle.
📧Sign up to job alerts.
📱Follow us on LinkedIn for more jobs.
✍️Read our latest blog.
Moxie and Mettle is a UK-based recruitment company; our clients are based in the UK too. Although many clients offer remote working as an option, there is still a need to regularly visit company offices and clients in the UK. Therefore, applications from overseas are unlikely to be successful, unless applicants already have plans to be in the UK several times a month/year to facilitate meetings with both the teams and clients.