Permanent, On-site, Full Time
Marketing & Events
Agriculture, equine, marketing
Newly created fabulous Marketing Manager role in the equine and agriculture space! Working just 4.5 days per week, with an early finish on a Friday afternoon!
A genuinely warm and friendly culture with great values, for a trusted brand; you’ll have previous experience as a Marketing Manager, ideally within the equine or agricultural space but open to all marketing backgrounds.
You’ll need experience of creating and executing a marketing strategy and communicating activity to senior management. Comfortable with day-to-day marketing activities, as well as long-term strategy, thriving with tight deadlines and changing needs. Frequent communication that taps into the emotional needs of the market must be maintained to identify marketing opportunities which can be converted into sales opportunities.
The Marketing Manager will encourage and accelerate the company’s growth and success whilst protecting and promoting the brand and must be able to demonstrate the ROI and strategic objectives of campaigns.
- MARKETING STRATEGY – Create and implement a company-wide marketing strategy for both the equine and agriculture sectors that ensures the company is at the forefront of minds
- MARKET RESEARCH – Gather and analyse customer insights, trends, and market data to inform global marketing strategies.
- CONTENT PRODUCTION – Write, brief, and develop engaging visual and written content for use across multiple mediums, including packaging, press releases and social media.
- EVENT MANAGEMENT – Co-ordinate the events calendar by managing and attending events
- Digital Marketing – improve current digital marketing activities, sharing your knowledge of how to increase sales by use of the full digital marketing capacity.
- ADVERTISING – Manage the full funnel advertising activity to support external stakeholders in the products
- BUDGET – Manage – with a focus on maximising and reporting ROI on all activities.
What you'll need:
- Minimum 3+ Years’ experience in similar marketing role.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field preferred.
- Knowledge or at least an interest in the equine and agricultural industry is desirable.
- Experience in ecommerce, SEO, Google Analytics, social media, PPC campaign management, campaign analysis and demonstrating ROI on activity.
- Experience writing and editing content for various platforms.
- Market research capabilities and ability to analyse data.
- Strong copywriting skills.
- You’ll really need your own transport to attend events.
Apply to firstname.lastname@example.org for an immediate response and interview.
Please quote reference number DTD-852
By applying for this role, you consent to us storing your information in our candidate database for the purpose of communicating with you regarding opportunities, roles, and career-related information.
More about Moxie and Mettle.
📧Sign up to job alerts.
📱Follow us on LinkedIn for more jobs.
✍️Read our latest blog.
Moxie and Mettle is a UK-based recruitment company; our clients are based in the UK too. Although many clients offer remote working as an option, there is still a need to regularly visit company offices and clients in the UK. Therefore, applications from overseas are unlikely to be successful, unless applicants already have plans to be in the UK several times a month/year to facilitate meetings with both the teams and clients.