HR & Office
An amazing PA/Office Manager opportunity based in Central Bristol. You’ll support an entrepreneur with numerous business ventures, so be prepared to juggle projects and be flexible in your approach!
There are four businesses within the group, so you’ll split your time between these as well as taking on some office management and management of accounts/finances.
A busy mix of PA duties – paying bills, booking tickets, travel, arranging meetings and organising charity work
- Accounts/financial administration work
- Property Management - looking after a portfolio of 10 properties
- Yacht management, Wembley and Bristol corporate box management
- Office management – general office management duties, IT, basic HR admin and holiday sign off.
- Assisting sales team with administration.
- Assisting with events and venue administration.
We’re looking for previous PA/Office Management experience in a busy office where you are used to taking control and making things run in a beautifully smooth and organised way. You’ll be used to working at a fast paced and spinning many plates!
- Some accounting experience is essential, you’ll need to be good with figures.
- Within your PA role, if you have any experience of property management, dealing with yachting life (!), events and corporate entertainment – this would be advantageous.
The role will be office based with some remote working if required.
Interviews can take place quickly, so please contact Moxie and Mettle ASAP with your CV.
Send us your CV to email@example.com
Reference: REH - 601
By applying for this role, you consent to us storing your information in our candidate database for the purpose of communicating with you regarding opportunities, roles, and career-related information.
More about Moxie and Mettle.
?Sign up to job alerts.
?Follow us on LinkedIn for more jobs.
✍️Read our latest blog.
Moxie and Mettle is a UK-based recruitment company; our clients are based in the UK too. Although many clients offer remote working as an option, there is still a need to regularly visit company offices and clients in the UK. Therefore, applications from overseas are unlikely to be successful, unless applicants already have plans to be in the UK several times a month/year to facilitate meetings with both the teams and clients.