Permanent, Remote Working
Digital & Social
ecommerce, FMCG, social media, Tech
ports, e-commerce, music events, FMCG clients - Cardiff/remote - you can visit the office as much as you like!
New Paid Media Manager job for someone who is driven by results and enjoys working with numbers! The bottom line is important - spotting and chasing down trends, keeping a keen eye on results vs target and generally all things paid social.
The agency has tons of different businesses in the client roster, the main projects are focused around sports, e-commerce, music events and FMCG though, so any experience in these areas would be great!
What you’ll need to have for the Paid Media Manager:
- 3+ years of experience in social media management/marketing, ideally in an agency or consumer-facing brand environment.
- Extremely result-driven and very experienced with a range of budgets.
- Data-driven and able to demonstrate a track record of ROI on paid campaigns
- Solid working knowledge of Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Google Ads and YouTube
What you’ll be doing:
- The focus will be on putting together and implementing paid media strategies
- You will ensure every client has targets outlined and reviewed throughout their time with the client.
- Collaborating with the client’s in-house creative team to develop creative assets and helping the account managers pull together weekly reports.
- You will be forecasting and budgeting working in collaboration with the client and the Account Manager
There’s lots more to tell you so get in touch with Moxie and Mettle ASAP
If you’d like to see the full job description, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting reference REH - 881
More about Moxie and Mettle
By applying for this role, you consent to us storing your information in our candidate database for the purpose of communicating with you regarding opportunities, roles, and career-related information.
More about Moxie and Mettle.
📧Sign up to job alerts.
📱Follow us on LinkedIn for more jobs.
✍️Read our latest blog.
Moxie and Mettle is 100% committed to equality, diversity and inclusion, as are all of our clients. We look forward to hearing from you and to working with you in the future.
Moxie and Mettle is a UK-based recruitment company; our clients are based in the UK too. Although many clients offer remote working as an option, there is still a need to regularly visit company offices and clients in the UK. Therefore, applications from overseas are unlikely to be successful, unless applicants already have plans to be in the UK several times a month/year to facilitate meetings with both the teams and clients.