Permanent, Hybrid Working
Salary Up to £35k
Digital & Social
Paid Media Manager a busy direct and digital agency in Bristol
First thing’s first, you’ll love all things PPC. And you’ll be well versed in running biddable media campaigns across search and social channels, driving acquisition for a range of clients with different objectives. You’ll have experience in a client-facing role, and will enjoy building, growing, and maintaining relationships with key clients.
There’s an opportunity to expand your skillset beyond PPC – into strategy, planning, analytics, and CRO. The agency use the insight gathered through search to shape each stage of the customer journey, meaning it touches every part of the agency.
You’ll join an experienced team, helping to manage paid search campaigns on Google, Bing, and social, while optimising, reporting and delving into the analytics to discover the drivers behind performance. You’ll be client-facing and working on large-scale accounts, so it’s a great chance to improve your knowledge and develop your skillset.
What you’ll need:
- Min 2 years’ experience working in paid search
- Good knowledge of all things digital marketing
- Adwords certified would be a plus, but not essential
- Great attention to detail with an understanding of large sets of data
- Excellent communication skills
- A track record of managing large PPC budgets and taking full ownership of responsibility
- Web analytics experience
- Proficient in Excel
- Up-to-date with ever-changing industry techniques and methods across biddable media
- Understanding of SEO basics
- Keyword research and optimisation
- Daily Management of Google, Bing and Social Paid Media accounts
- Maintenance and monitoring of Bids and budgets, optimisation and budget management
- Creation and management of PPC campaigns through search and social
- Optimisation of search and social campaigns
- Reporting on campaign performance through all key metrics weekly and monthly
- Provide recommendations and strategies for successful paid search campaigns
- Proactively seek opportunities that are relevant to various clients
- Analytics and data interpretation
- Work closely within the agency across all departments to meet client goals
Reference: MH - 657
Interviews can take place quickly, so please contact Moxie and Mettle ASAP with your CV.
Send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
By applying for this role, you consent to us storing your information in our candidate database for the purpose of communicating with you regarding opportunities, roles, and career-related information.
More about Moxie and Mettle.
📧Sign up to job alerts.
📱Follow us on LinkedIn for more jobs.
✍️Read our latest blog.
Moxie and Mettle is a UK-based recruitment company; our clients are based in the UK too. Although many clients offer remote working as an option, there is still a need to regularly visit company offices and clients in the UK. Therefore, applications from overseas are unlikely to be successful, unless applicants already have plans to be in the UK several times a month/year to facilitate meetings with both the teams and clients.