Permanent, Hybrid Working, Office Based
Marketing & Events
automotive, digital marketing, marketing
We have a fantastic opportunity to work with one of the UK’s leading private hire operating companies!
Are you the Performance Marketing Specialist we're looking for... Are you driven by data, love working with numbers and the opportunity to play a key part in driving the client’s digital marketing activities forward?
What you’ll need to have for the Performance Marketing Specialist:
- A minimum of 2 years experience with the proven success of implementing campaigns in Google Ads (PPC), and App store promotion.
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously and in a fast-paced environment with changing deadlines and objectives.
- Analytical thinker, results-driven is a must!
- Understanding SEO and where organic search should be targeted over PPC.
What you’ll be doing:
- Designing and executing multiple performance-driven digital marketing campaigns
- Analysing and interpreting raw data using inhouse data and Google Analytics.
- Reporting weekly and monthly on growth and performance inline with KPI’s
- Proactively provide recommendations that will improve business results based on your data and analysis.
- Identifying, implementing, testing and measuring new growth tactics and novel digital marketing methods to help us tell our story new and exciting ways.
- Drawing insights and conclusions from data gathered via experiments using A&B Testing tools.
- Build and deliver reports to identify where and when our growth aspirations have been achieved.
If you’d like to see the full job description, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting reference SA - 828
£30k - £35k
Wales – office-based 6-8 weeks initially and then hybrid thereafter.
More about Moxie and Mettle
By applying for this role, you consent to us storing your information in our candidate database for the purpose of communicating with you regarding opportunities, roles, and career-related information.
More about Moxie and Mettle.