Permanent, Hybrid Working
PR & Communications
agency, b2b, communications, public affairs, public sector
PR Account Executive with an award-winning communications agency in Cheltenham.
The PR Account Executive will join a b2b agency, working in the technology, business and professional services and construction sectors.
As the PR Account Executive, you’ll become part of a reputable and diverse team where you’ll learn, develop, and grow. You’ll be responsible for executing all PR and communications campaigns, managing all account administration, and anticipating future tasks. You’ll also liaise with clients, influencers, and journalists, providing consistent advice or constructive comments. The successful candidate will be a recent graduate in Journalism, PR, Law, Public Affairs, or History. As well as self-motivated with a good understanding of PR and the wider political, current affairs and policy context. The role will be based in Cheltenham, and you’ll be expected to go into the office 2-3 days a week.
What else will you do?
- Supporting the Account Manager effectively by anticipating what needs doing next.
- Using initiative to contribute ideas to drive accounts forward.
- Effectively managing all account administration and taking responsibility for drafting contact reports and status reports.
- Reading, monitoring, and reporting on the media on a daily basis.
- Taking responsibility for tracking stakeholder sentiment, monitoring this through the media.
- Researching and drafting communications materials, including press releases, newsletters, feature material, stakeholder audits, among other things, under supervision.
What do you need?
- Recent graduate in Journalism, PR, Law, Public Affairs, or History.
- A self-motivated individual with a solid understanding of the agency’s sectors.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- A sharp eye for detail and accuracy.
- An awareness of the wider political, current affairs and policy context.
We’d love to tell you more and share the job spec with you, so please send your CV to email@example.com
By applying for this role, you consent to us storing your information in our candidate database for the purpose of communicating with you regarding opportunities, roles, and career-related information.
More about Moxie and Mettle.
📧Sign up to job alerts.
📱Follow us on LinkedIn for more jobs.
✍️Read our latest blog.
Moxie and Mettle is a UK-based recruitment company; our clients are based in the UK too. Although many clients offer remote working as an option, there is still a need to regularly visit company offices and clients in the UK. Therefore, applications from overseas are unlikely to be successful, unless applicants already have plans to be in the UK several times a month/year to facilitate meetings with both the teams and clients.