Permanent, Hybrid Working
PR & Communications
agency, FMCG, food, pr
We’re looking for a talented PR Account Manager with experience working on FMCG or consumer brands and strong skills across consumer and trade PR, influencer marketing and social media.
You’ll be joining a fast-growing, award-winning PR agency whose clients include leading UK and global food and drink brands, as well as other well-known consumer brands.
A brilliant all-rounder, you will play a crucial role in helping deliver integrated campaigns across multiple platforms and be a key day-to-day client contact. Previous agency experience is essential (preferably working on FMCG brands), as are strong PR, influencer and social skills.
What you’ll need:
- Initiative, great ideas, first-class writing and presentation skills are key
- Proven agency experience working on brands (preferably FMCG), across consumer/trade PR, influencer marketing and social media
- Exceptional planning, organisational and reporting skills
- A natural and creative flair for engaging content, and intuitive knowledge of what makes a good news story
- Insight and familiarity working with paid lifestyle influencers: ability to devise creative campaigns, negotiate contracts, write creative briefs, and manage content delivery.
- Ideally, experience managing brand activity across Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, Youtube and Twitter, plus familiarity with paid social ads.
- Confidence to pitch ideas to clients and the media effectively
Day to day, you’d be helping to plan, deliver and evaluate integrated PR and digital-led campaigns for top FMCG brands.
Responsibilities will include:
Effective account management of client campaigns within agreed budgets; managing a small team of junior staff across various account teams; identifying and creating compelling media campaigns; drafting and pitching in press releases and features; identifying, onboarding and managing organic and paid influencers; devising & delivering regular content plans together with supporting paid ads campaigns; and planning and delivering media and influencer events or creative stunts to drive brand awareness
Send us your CV to email@example.com.
Please quote reference LG - 616
Looking forward to hearing from you.
More about Moxie and Mettle.
📱Follow us on LinkedIn for more jobs.
✍️Read our latest blog.
Bath and remote – (2-3 days in the office ideally)
£30k - £35k + fantastic training and development opportunities