Permanent, Hybrid Working
Salary up to £30k
PR & Communications
agency, communications, marketing, pr
PR Account Manager with a multi award-winning PR/Comms agency in Cardiff.
The team work on a hybrid basis, 3 days in the Cardiff office, the rest can be remote.
As PR Account Manager you will manage the day-to-day smooth operation of client accounts. For instance, you'll be ensuring PR, digital and marketing programmes are implemented on time and to budget. You will oversee the account executive team by way of delegation and monitoring of workload and results. Taking responsibility for the delivery of client plans and achieving objectives. Ensuring that our client is promoted in the best light to potential and existing clients. Flexible working is available, as long as you do core hours between 11am-3pm you can chose the rest of your working pattern between the hours of 7am-7pm. Working with a range of household brands and names, this will really boost your PR and comms career!
You will be a strategic and creative thinker who will enjoy working with a close-knit team, and you will have previous experience within a PR, marketing, and communications agency.
What do you need?
- Previous experience of working within a PR or marketing consultancy for at least two years, you could be a senior account executive looking to step up.
- Experience of dealing with the media and evidence of good contacts
- Experience of managing social media campaigns, including implementing advertising and developing strong organic content
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Sound understanding of modern PR techniques and the importance of evaluation
- Hold a full driving licence and preferably with your own vehicle
- High standards of general education to degree standard, equivalent or above
If you are interested in this exciting PR Account Manager opportunity, send your CV over to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, referencing JH - HMY802
By applying for this role, you consent to us storing your information in our candidate database for the purpose of communicating with you regarding opportunities, roles, and career-related information.
More about Moxie and Mettle.
📧Sign up to job alerts.
📱Follow us on LinkedIn for more jobs.
✍️Read our latest blog.
Moxie and Mettle is a UK-based recruitment company; our clients are based in the UK too. Although many clients offer remote working as an option, there is still a need to regularly visit company offices and clients in the UK. Therefore, applications from overseas are unlikely to be successful, unless applicants already have plans to be in the UK several times a month/year to facilitate meetings with both the teams and clients.