Permanent, Hybrid Working
PR & Communications
Fantastic training and development opportunities!
We’re looking for a talented PR Account Manager with experience working on FMCG or consumer brands and strong skills across consumer and trade PR, influencer marketing and social media.
You’ll be joining a fast-growing, award-winning PR agency whose clients include leading UK and global food and drink brands, as well as other well-known consumer brands.
A brilliant all-rounder, you will play a crucial role in helping deliver integrated campaigns across multiple platforms and be a key day-to-day client contact. Previous agency experience is essential (preferably working on FMCG brands), as are strong PR, influencer and social skills.
What you’ll need:
- Initiative, great ideas, first-class writing, and presentation skills are key
- Proven agency experience working on brands (preferably FMCG), across consumer/trade PR, influencer marketing and social media
- Exceptional planning, organisational and reporting skills
- A natural and creative flair for engaging content, and intuitive knowledge of what makes a good news story
- Insight and familiarity working with paid lifestyle influencers: ability to devise creative campaigns, negotiate contracts, write creative briefs and manage content delivery.
- Ideally, experience managing brand activity across Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, Youtube and Twitter, plus familiarity with paid social ads.
- Confidence to pitch ideas to clients and the media effectively
- Day to day, you’d be helping to plan, deliver and evaluate integrated PR and digital-led campaigns for top FMCG brands.
Responsibilities will include:
Effective account management of client campaigns within agreed budgets; managing a small team of junior staff across various account teams; identifying and creating compelling media campaigns; drafting and pitching in press releases and features; identifying, onboarding and managing organic and paid influencers; devising & delivering regular content plans together with supporting paid ads campaigns; and planning and delivering media and influencer events or creative stunts to drive brand awareness
Send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please quote reference LG - 616
Looking forward to hearing from you.
More about Moxie and Mettle.
📧Sign up to job alerts.
📱Follow us on LinkedIn for more jobs.
By applying for this role, you consent to us storing your information in our candidate database for the purpose of communicating with you regarding opportunities, roles, and career-related information.
Moxie and Mettle is a UK-based recruitment company; our clients are based in the UK too. Although many clients offer remote working as an option, there is still a need to regularly visit company offices and clients in the UK. Therefore, applications from overseas are unlikely to be successful, unless applicants already have plans to be in the UK several times a month/year to facilitate meetings with both the teams and clients.