Permanent, Remote Working, Hybrid Working
PR & Communications
Excellent salary and benefits!
Remote working, with regular trips to London.
We are looking for a dynamic PR Account Manager experienced in the luxury lifestyle sector. The ideal candidate would have experience working within the interiors, beauty or drinks sector and be skilled in the following:
- Managing a portfolio of clients’ PR accounts
- Providing strategic counsel to clients to aid their PR and wider marketing campaigns
- Building relationships with key media and influencer contacts
- Liaising with clients regarding press campaigns, creative projects and PR solutions
- Dealing with the media, speaking to journalists and other members of the press
- Providing innovative and creative ideas to clients
- Briefing clients and updating them on press campaigns
- Analysing PR coverage and providing written reports
- Communicating effectively with a range of stakeholders
- High levels of communication - both presentation, verbal and written skills
- Impressive emotional intelligence and interpersonal expertise
- A passion for the media, including social media
- Flair for creativity, strategic thinking, and innovation
- Strong copywriting and marketing mastery
- Commercially aware and business savvy
- Good industry knowledge and experience in building influential networks
- Solid computer prowess and project management skills
- Outstanding organisation skills with an ability to manage multiple projects and portfolios
- Service focused and sensitive to confidential information
- Evidence of copywriting, marketing and report writing, social media, event management and client liaison skills
- Strong communication with excellent presentation and data analysis capabilities
- Aptitude to build a network of influencers and press commentators
- Industry knowledge and contacts is beneficial
Hybrid or remote working?
So let’s chat about hybrid working in relation to this role. The rest of the team are based from the offices in Chelsea, London, most of the time.
The CEO is more interested in output than presenteeism! Having said that, team is important so you really must be happy with regular travel and attendance at the offices, for meetings, trainings, team events. And of course, many of the important and relevant media and events are very much London based, so again, you need to be happy travelling to and working in the capital. When you are not in London, you can be based anywhere, as long as you get the job done.
CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org – 011 301 8223 – reference LG - 610
By applying for this role, you consent to us storing your information in our candidate database for the purpose of communicating with you regarding opportunities, roles, and career-related information.
More about Moxie and Mettle.
📧Sign up to job alerts.
📱Follow us on LinkedIn for more jobs.
✍️Read our latest blog.
Moxie and Mettle is a UK-based recruitment company; our clients are based in the UK too. Although many clients offer remote working as an option, there is still a need to regularly visit company offices and clients in the UK. Therefore, applications from overseas are unlikely to be successful, unless applicants already have plans to be in the UK several times a month/year to facilitate meetings with both the teams and clients.