Permanent, Remote Working, Flexible Working
PR & Communications
agency, pr, Tech
Innovative tech clients, fully remote, flexible working
This isn’t your average PR Agency, they’re a small, dynamic team who are happy for you to work fully remote with a relatively flexible schedule including an option of doing a 4-day week if you so wish.
They have genuinely exciting tech clients that are leading innovation in a number of industries, for example in healthcare tech, med tech, AI, robotics and the future of food.
There’s an option for either a PR Account Manager or Senior Account Manager;
It’s a great opportunity for an account manager or similar who is looking to take the next step in client leadership and to join a team during the vital growth phase of the agency. This role would also suit anyone looking for more flexibility or returning to the market.
The vision is that the successful candidate will be a future leader in the business.
- An articulate, collaborative, personable and passionate individual with experience in PR
- A brilliant wordsmith. Brief, punchy and quick to find a hook
- A people person, who is full of ideas and creative flair
- Enthused and excited by new and innovative technology
- An ambitious and driven individual
- It’s a client facing role in a very flat structure where everyone plays a key role
- You’ll need the ability to manage accounts independently and creatively drive campaigns.
What you'll need:
- You’ll have at least 2 years PR experience, ideally from an agency background, within either tech or b2b. Alternatively, you might be from clientside and work in tech.
Reference: REH - 680
We’d love to tell you more, so please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
More about Moxie and Mettle
📱Follow us on LinkedIn for more jobs.
✍️Read our latest blog.
By applying for this role, you consent to us storing your information in our candidate database for the purpose of communicating with you regarding opportunities, roles, and career-related information.
Moxie and Mettle is a UK-based recruitment company; our clients are based in the UK too. Although many clients offer remote working as an option, there is still a need to regularly visit company offices and clients in the UK. Therefore, applications from overseas are unlikely to be successful, unless applicants already have plans to be in the UK several times a month/year to facilitate meetings with both the teams and clients.