Permanent, Hybrid Working
PR & Communications
agency, b2b, climate, pr, Tech
Could be offered as an AM or SAM role & could suit a PR SAE
Two opportunities for PR Account Manager or Senior Account Manager to join a busy and growing PR agency. You could be a Senior Account Executive looking for a step up or an experienced SAM looking for a change.
It's an interesting b2b client base that includes sectors such as environmental, climate, IT and tech. An interest or experience in these would be brilliant but any B2B PR experience is welcome.
Bristol office based 2 days and the rest can be remote
- Working with a team of enthusiastic PR professionals, executing clients’ PR, social media and marketing plans
- Building strong and highly productive client relationships
- Producing creative and compelling content for mainsteam and digital media as well as a wide range of marketing activities from videos to printed and digital collateral
- Social media influencer engagement and community building
- Developing PR strategies for clients
- Devising and executing integrated communications campaigns
- Working on new business proposals
To be considered:
- You should have previous PR experience – that can be from agency or clientside.
- A track record of delivering successful PR campaigns
- Proven media relations skills, connections and outcomes across multiple channels
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Creativity to support disruptive and distinctive PR programmes and campaigns
- You’ll need to be able to drive too.
£27k-40k depending on level.
We’d love to tell you more, so please send your CV to email@example.com quoting reference REH 804
By applying for this role, you consent to us storing your information in our candidate database for the purpose of communicating with you regarding opportunities, roles, and career-related information.
More about Moxie and Mettle.
📧Sign up to job alerts.
📱Follow us on LinkedIn for more jobs.
✍️Read our latest blog.
Moxie and Mettle is a UK-based recruitment company; our clients are based in the UK too. Although many clients offer remote working as an option, there is still a need to regularly visit company offices and clients in the UK. Therefore, applications from overseas are unlikely to be successful, unless applicants already have plans to be in the UK several times a month/year to facilitate meetings with both the teams and clients.