Permanent, Remote Working
Six-figure salary and amazing benefits
PR & Communications
Regional PR Director – South of the UK.
This is an exciting, rarely available, and super interesting senior business leadership role, working closely to support the UK Managing Director of this global PR agency in the Southern Region of the UK
In a nutshell, this is a primary leadership role in which the new PR Director will have responsibility for new business development and major business opportunities; and strategically advising flagship national and region clients to deliver effective results.
You could be based anywhere in the south, so long as you're able to make regular visits to Birmingham, Bristol, and Southampton.
As you’d expect, we have a very detailed job description available, so if the following describes you….get in touch
- Excellent strategic understanding of both traditional and digital public relations, as well as the wider current affairs agenda
- Understanding and experience of leading integrated national and regional media campaigns
- Authoritative and informed, with substantial experience of advising clients and stakeholders at CEO level
- Highly effective sales skills and a proven track record of utilising their own personal network to generate business opportunities
- Ability to convert new business opportunities to revenue
- Highly commercially astute and decisive
- Curious – a desire to learn, improve, apply new knowledge and develop self
- Excellent grasp of clients’ marketplaces, audiences, and routes to market
- Incisive, creative, and strategic problem solver
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Confident and experienced senior networker
- Organised with ability to juggle multiple and changing priorities
- Supportive, inspiring and motivational leader, with a record of generating strong business performance and growth
- Personal drive and passion for the industry
- Self-aware and able to adapt personal style and approach to clients and team
- Calm and authoritative in response to issues or crisis
The teams’ skills are broad, ranging from consumer communications, corporate reputation and political engagement to design, digital and social media, and the culture is friendly, diverse and inclusive.
"We work hard and we play hard, with team socials and benefits including 4 pm Friday finishes, regular training workshops, a company pension scheme and discounted gym membership. And we’re growing fast, winning pitches and looking for the best talent to join us."
Salary and benefits include:
- A highly competitive salary & benefits package.
- An incredibly positive and supportive work culture driven purely by our values (curious, committed & connected).
- Regular team socials and early finish Fridays.
- An abundance of personal development opportunities, with courses ranging from writing, resilience, creativity and more!
- Flexible working arrangements.
- 25 days’ holiday, increasing by one day every year up to 30 days.
- New business and employee referral bonuses.
- Cycle to work scheme
- PRCA membership
- Health & wellbeing programmes
Job Reference: LG – 651
First interviews will be arranged very quickly with the recruiter looking after this role, Liz Gadd, so please send your CV to email@example.com asap.
By applying for this role, you consent to us storing your information in our candidate database for the purpose of communicating with you regarding opportunities, roles, and career-related information.
More about Moxie and Mettle.
Sign up to job alerts.
Follow us on LinkedIn for more jobs.
✍️Read our latest blog.
Moxie and Mettle is a UK-based recruitment company; our clients are based in the UK too. Although many clients offer remote working as an option, there is still a need to regularly visit company offices and clients in the UK. Therefore, applications from overseas are unlikely to be successful, unless applicants already have plans to be in the UK several times a month/year to facilitate meetings with both the teams and clients.