PR & Communications
Legal firm, fully remote.
A great opportunity to join a fast-paced, fast-growing, and forward-thinking law firm. The collaborative, supportive and open-minded environment is the ideal place to progress your career – whatever stage you’re at. Working with high profile clients in innovative sectors, the team encourage career development and learning
We are looking for an ambitious PR executive to join the growing communications team and help promote the firm and the legal services to organisations across a range of different sectors.
This is a new role for the team, working closely with the PR Manager, which will help shape and deliver a targeted PR and communications programme that supports the firm’s growth strategy and profile-raising objectives, across a variety of different channels.
You'll have experience creating high-quality written content and maintaining brand profile, with a proven track record of working effectively with journalists to secure positive press coverage.
About the job
- Press release writing and building media lists
- Maintaining awareness and relationships with key media outlets and securing coverage including national, trade, business and online media
- Identifying hot topics / emerging business issues and working with lawyers to develop angles
- Creating social media posts (written and visual) and articles for the website and intranet
- Supporting campaign delivery including written, audio and visual content
- Executive support to the wider marketing communications team
- Two years + B2B communications and campaigns experience
- Able to research, write, produce and edit great content using a variety of media
- Understanding of the full marketing communications mix and how different channels can be used to create awareness and influence a business audience. Able to adapt style for different media and audiences.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and good judgment, with an ability to build rapport with people at all levels of seniority and across different departments.
- Able to develop and maintain strong relationships with journalists and handle media enquiries.
- A persuasive communicator with strong attention to detail and an ability to manage multiple deadlines and competing demands in a fast-paced environment.
- A genuine interest in a broad range of business topics that affect TLT and its clients.
- Action-orientated and self-motivated.
Interviews can take place quickly, so please contact Moxie and Mettle ASAP with your CV quoting LG - 648.
Send us your CV to email@example.com
By applying for this role, you consent to us storing your information in our candidate database for the purpose of communicating with you regarding opportunities, roles, and career-related information.
More about Moxie and Mettle.
📧Sign up to job alerts.
📱Follow us on LinkedIn for more jobs.
✍️Read our latest blog.
Moxie and Mettle is a UK-based recruitment company; our clients are based in the UK too. Although many clients offer remote working as an option, there is still a need to regularly visit company offices and clients in the UK. Therefore, applications from overseas are unlikely to be successful, unless applicants already have plans to be in the UK several times a month/year to facilitate meetings with both the teams and clients.