Permanent, Remote Working
PR & Communications
Professional services, senior-level role.
We are looking for an ambitious PR Manager to join this growing communications team and to help promote the firm and the legal services to organisations across a range of different sectors.
The PR Manager, supported by a PR Executive, will help shape and deliver a targeted PR and communications programme that supports the firm’s growth strategy and profile-raising objectives, across a variety of different channels.
Creating high quality written content and maintaining brand profile, with a proven track record of working effectively with journalists to secure positive press mentions and also handling crisis communications will all be natural and well developed skills.
You’ll be confident in advising senior lawyers and business services professionals and have experience of managing outside agencies to help deliver excellent content programmes. You’ll have exceptional client service skills, able to inspire and enthuse as well as the ability to self-motivate.
About the job
- Developing and leading a PR programme to raise the firm’s profile and enhance its reputation
- Press release writing and editing
- Maintaining awareness and relationships with key media outlets and securing coverage including national, trade, business and online media
- Identifying hot topics / emerging business issues and working with fee earners to develop angles
- Maintaining a good working knowledge of the issues affecting TLT and our clients
- Handling crisis communications and advising the firm’s leadership on any issues that may have a reputational impact
- Working with the digital team on social media posts (written and visual) and articles for the website
- Supporting campaign delivery including written, audio, and visual content
- Maintaining positive working relationships with senior lawyers and business services professionals
- PR advice for the wider marketing communications team
- Four years + B2B communications and campaigns experience
- Able to research, write, produce, and edit great content using a variety of media
- Understanding of the full marketing communications mix and how different channels can be used to create awareness and influence a business audience. Able to adapt style for different media and audiences.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and good judgment, with an ability to build rapport with people at all levels of seniority and across different departments.
- Able to develop and maintain strong relationships with journalists and handle media enquiries.
- A persuasive communicator with strong attention to detail and an ability to manage multiple deadlines and competing demands in a fast-paced environment.
- A genuine interest in a broad range of business topics
- Action-orientated and self-motivated.
Interviews can take place quickly, so please contact Moxie and Mettle ASAP with your CV quoting LG – 647.
Send us your CV to email@example.com
By applying for this role, you consent to us storing your information in our candidate database for the purpose of communicating with you regarding opportunities, roles, and career-related information.
More about Moxie and Mettle.
📧Sign up to job alerts.
📱Follow us on LinkedIn for more jobs.
✍️Read our latest blog.
Moxie and Mettle is a UK-based recruitment company; our clients are based in the UK too. Although many clients offer remote working as an option, there is still a need to regularly visit company offices and clients in the UK. Therefore, applications from overseas are unlikely to be successful, unless applicants already have plans to be in the UK several times a month/year to facilitate meetings with both the teams and clients.