Permanent, Remote Working
London, office based just one day a week
PR & Communications
agency, pr, travel
A leading communications agency, specialising in PR for the luxury travel sector, is on the lookout for exceptional talent like you to join the team as a PR Senior Account Executive
At this successful communications agency, the team is passionate about travel and luxury experiences. We are now seeking a dynamic PR Senior Account Executive with a minimum of three years of solid PR experience to join this team and manage the prestigious luxury travel client portfolio.
As a Senior Account Executive at this communications agency, you'll have the opportunity to work on exciting projects and make a significant impact in the travel and lifestyle sector.
Your responsibilities will include:
- PR Campaign Implementation: execute PR campaigns for a diverse range of luxury travel and lifestyle clients, working closely with an Account Director to ensure successful outcomes.
- Relationship Building: cultivate strong relationships with journalists and influencers, gaining a deep understanding of their interests and specialties.
- Pitching Creativity: proactively develop unique angles to pitch to targeted media in a tailored and engaging way.
- Event Coordination: manage the coordination of press trips, media events, and trade show media activations to create buzz and exposure.
- Client Reporting: produce regular reports to keep clients informed about the progress and impact of all the PR campaigns.
- Database Management: maintain up-to-date and efficiently managed client and media databases.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in PR, with a track record of success.
- Strong writing and communication skills are essential for client and journalist liaison.
- A passion for social media and an understanding of its role in modern PR.
- Impeccable attention to detail and organisational skills to ensure nothing is overlooked.
- Ability to understand how success is measured and contribute to achieving it.
- Proficiency in using PR and media tools, such as media databases and monitoring software.
- What's on offer:
Workplace pension scheme: bonus scheme, 20 days plus Xmas break, remote working with regular co-working sessions, annual away day and Xmas party, regular socials and cultural events, £30k to £35k
By applying for this role, you consent to us saving your information in our candidate database for the purpose of communicating with you regarding opportunities, roles, and career-related information.
More about Moxie and Mettle.
📧Sign up to job alerts.
📱Follow us on LinkedIn for more jobs.
✍️Read our latest blog.
Moxie and Mettle is a UK-based recruitment company and our clients are based in the UK too. Although many clients offer remote or hybrid working, there is still a need to regularly visit company offices and clients in the UK. Therefore, applications from overseas are unlikely to be successful, unless applicants already have plans to be in the UK several times a month/year to facilitate meetings with both the teams and clients.