Permanent, Remote Working, Flexible Working
Cardiff 3 days a week, rest remote
Digital & Social
creativejobs, digital, media, TV/production
Video, content, TV ads and animation!
An exciting new opportunity for a producer to join a leading content production company.
What will you get up to:
- You’ll be responsible for planning and executing multiple video, content, TV ads and animation projects from pitching to delivery stage.
- Leading pre-production to ensure the project comes together and accurately and on time.
- Handle the casting process
- Approve locations, hire studios and negotiates costs
- Prepare production schedules and health and safety insurance paperwork
- Track and highlight potential budget overruns before they occur
- Manage and schedule post-production, working with our in-house team to pull together the edit, grade, graphics and sound whilst overseeing all aspects of workflow
- At least 3 years working on content briefs, TV ads or for a production company. This could be as a Producer or a Project/Production Manager.
- Managed budgets of £25-250k+
- Understanding of on-location film production best practices.
- Full drivers’ licence
- Clearcast, CAP, ASA, APA, child licensing is standard vocab for you. You’ll maintain and update your knowledge regularly on industry guidelines and regulations, so your productions run smoothly and in accordance with requirements.
- You’re not a wallflower nor a backseat driver; you understand the importance of teamwork
- If you’re fluent in Welsh that would be helpful!
We’d love to tell you more and share the job spec with you, so please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org - quoting REH 6FM37
By applying for this role, you consent to us storing your information in our candidate database for the purpose of communicating with you regarding opportunities, roles, and career-related information.
More about Moxie and Mettle.
📧Sign up to job alerts.
📱Follow us on LinkedIn for more jobs.
✍️Read our latest blog.
Moxie and Mettle is 100% committed to equality, diversity and inclusion, as are all of our clients. We look forward to hearing from you and to working with you in the future.
Moxie and Mettle is a UK-based recruitment company; our clients are based in the UK too. Although many clients offer remote working as an option, there is still a need to regularly visit company offices and clients in the UK. Therefore, applications from overseas are unlikely to be successful, unless applicants already have plans to be in the UK several times a month/year to facilitate meetings with both the teams and clients.