Permanent, Flexible Working, Hybrid Working
Bristol or London with hybrid working
Salary Up to £60k
HR & Office
Working for an award-winning TV production company who have multiple productions under their belt.
As a Production Finance Manager in the finance department, you will be responsible for the financial management of your relevant TV division/labels within the group.
Working closely with the production management, heads of finance and production accounts teams to ensure the productions are correctly managed and accurately reported each month.
You will have full responsibility for the financial reporting of your division/s and preparation of the monthly rolling forecast document for presentation to the board.
What you’ll need to have for the Production Finance Manager role:
- Significant production accounting experience in a busy, fast moving television production environment
- Solid understanding of production accounting concepts and policy
- Production Finance Manager experience would be an advantage
A snap shot of typical duties – much more to read on the full JD!
- Managing the allocation of productions to the production accounting team
- Ensure Head of Production are fully briefed and complying with company financial procedures and accounting policy and relevant TV industry tax regulations - notably HMRC Film and TV Guidelines and IR35
- Be the initial point of contact for production finance queries for your division
- Train new staff and assist with budgeting and cost report set up
- Act as production accountant on ad hoc productions
- Liaise with legal department for regular contract updates and broadcaster issues
- Manage the full year production rolling forecast and budget position
Bristol or London but you will need to visit the Bristol office regularly
Hybrid option for office and remote working
Up to £60k
email@example.com or 0117 301 8222 for a confidential informal discussion.
REH - 859
By applying for this role, you consent to us storing your information in our candidate database for the purpose of communicating with you regarding opportunities, roles, and career-related information.
More about Moxie and Mettle.
📧Sign up to job alerts.
📱Follow us on LinkedIn for more jobs.
✍️Read our latest blog.
Moxie and Mettle is a UK-based recruitment company; our clients are based in the UK too. Although many clients offer remote working as an option, there is still a need to regularly visit company offices and clients in the UK. Therefore, applications from overseas are unlikely to be successful, unless applicants already have plans to be in the UK several times a month/year to facilitate meetings with both the teams and clients.