Salary Up to £25k
HR & Office
Stunning Bristol office with flexible hybrid working
- Are you a talented administrator and an exceptional organiser with a passion for the digital world?
- Are you self-motivated, unafraid to ask questions and keen to begin your journey in digital project management?
About the company
You’ll have the opportunity to work for a highly respected, award-winning, international marketing, design and technology agency.
Whether on or offline, they provide a full range of design, marketing and technology services, from strategy, campaigns and lead generation to brand building, events, product communications and web and backend solutions.
About the job
You’ll be reporting to the Managing Director, Programme Director and Technical Director. You’ll provide vital admimistrative and organisational support to the Tech Team by filtering and managing ad-hoc client requests. If you aspire to a career in Digital Proejct Management, this is an ideal stepping-stone.
- A minimum of one years’ experience in an administration role
- A good head for figures – you will need to be comfortable analysing a project’s financial data using systems.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Excellent written, verbal and negotiation skills. You’re familiar with communicating (often sensitive) information carefully.
- Fimiliar with working with internet browsers such as Chrome, Firefox or Safari.