Creative & Design
agency, design, FMCG, packaging/branding
marketing, creative, design (or similar) agency experience
New job opportunity for a Project Manager with a marketing, creative, design agency background.
Creative design agency - 12-month maternity contract
You’ll support the internal teams in taking briefs and ensuring all projects are costed consistently, accurately and with profitability in mind setting them up for creative and commercial success.
What you’ll have:
Previous Project Manager experience from a marketing, creative, design (or similar) agency. Experience of working with FMCG, retail, consumer clients would be interesting, as would experience of branding, packaging, integrated marketing campaigns.
What you’ll be doing:
- Taking client briefs and use pricing tools to create proposals for new and existing clients. Work closely with the broader team to ensure the process is as streamlined as possible
- Liaise with external suppliers such as strategic planners, copywriters and digital partners to ensure specialty skills are costed accurately.
- Support teams with RFI & RFP responses, completing procurement grids and assisting with creating creds decks when required.
- Maintain all internal paperwork relating to project scoping, including timelines, estimates, proposals, RFIs, POs etc.
- Ideally to start immediately so they can hand over with the current PM.
- Consider part time for this role, minimum 3 days a week
£24k - £30k – 12-month Maternity cover
If you’d like to see the full job description, please send your CV to email@example.com, quoting reference REH - 754
More about Moxie and Mettle
By applying for this role, you consent to us storing your information in our candidate database for the purpose of communicating with you regarding opportunities, roles, and career-related information.
More about Moxie and Mettle.
📧Sign up to job alerts.
📱Follow us on LinkedIn for more jobs.
✍️Read our latest blog.
Moxie and Mettle is a UK-based recruitment company; our clients are based in the UK too. Although many clients offer remote working as an option, there is still a need to regularly visit company offices and clients in the UK. Therefore, applications from overseas are unlikely to be successful, unless applicants already have plans to be in the UK several times a month/year to facilitate meetings with both the teams and clients.