Permanent, Hybrid Working
Salary Up to £40k
Marketing & Events
New Project Management opportunity to join a busy, growing agency in Bristol, there’s opportunity to work remotely for part of the week but also to visit the Bristol office. You’ll be joining a great culture and there’s plenty of opportunity to progress and develop your career.
Working alongside account management and delivery teams, but primarily with the content team, the project manager will handle the delivery of:
- Written content for digital PR
- Branded content for clients
- Web content
- Social content
- Key elements of the day to day include:
- Prioritisation of workload
- Workflow and traffic management
- Project timings
- Project scoping
- Budget management
This opportunity is perfect for someone who wants autonomy in their role.
They are a growing agency that needs a Project Manager to provide some operational best practice and is not afraid to implement their own processes and workflows.
What experience you’ll need:
- Previous agency experience
- Digital experience
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to be client facing
- Have a proactive attitude to delivery and can manage a project end to end.
It would be useful if you have:
- Experience in digital optimisation (SEO)
- Experience in content marketing
- Experience in the SAAS and ecommerce sector
Becs is looking after this role, she’s on 0117 301 8222. Please send your CV to email@example.com for an immediate interview.
Reference REH - 471.
More about Moxie and Mettle.
?Sign up to job alerts.
?Follow us on LinkedIn for more jobs.
✍️Read our latest blog.