Permanent, Hybrid Working
Bristol - 3 days on site
Salary up to £50k
Marketing & Events
ecommerce, Interiors, retail
If you are ambitious, keen to develop your career and to have loads of responsibility and a clear progression path, this could be your best Digital Marketing Manager role in Bristol.
Working with an amazing home interiors product brand, if you love interior design and creative home products, this is your dream retail Digital Marketing Manager job!
Retail and e-commerce experience is essential, as is extensive knowledge of marketing to clients through the website and social media, to generate increased footfall in the retail outlets (in the South West of the UK) for this super creative business and sales directly from the website to the consumers. You need a car to be able to visit the showrooms, and there’s such a huge job to do here, you also need to be very flexible in terms of working in the office as well as some remote work.
The role in a bit more detail:
- Produce, implement and evaluate an effective annual strategic marketing plan, including events (both on and off-site), promotions & campaigns.
- Research, build and manage the marketing budget.
- Provide customer, competitor and market information and analysis, including trend projections and pricing
- Further develop and define the brand and ensure that it is consistent at all customer touch points for each of the company’s target markets.
- Lead the Company’s ecommerce site to deliver on sales targets, and provide sales projections.
- Monitor the trade and retail customer journey on all channels and identify opportunities to improve their experience
- Report on key performance indicators
- Manage the company’s intranet
Qualifications and experience:
- Minimum 4 years’ experience at a senior level in the commercial sector in both B2B and B2C marketing including social media/digital marketing (including PPC), design, print, signage & PR
- Proven experience of delivering successful marketing campaigns
- High level of IT & data segmentation/analysis/compliance competence
- Using a CRM system to run campaigns, ideally Hubspot
- Of effective multiple stakeholder engagement
- Managing a team and dealing with external partners
- Proven success at leading an e-commerce site with in depth knowledge of SEO, UX, GA4 and using monitoring tools such as SEMrush
Reference: LG – DTD834
More about Moxie and Mettle.
📧Sign up to job alerts.
📱Follow us on LinkedIn for more jobs.
✍️Read our latest blog.
Moxie and Mettle is a UK-based recruitment company; our clients are based in the UK too. Although many clients offer remote working as an option, there is still a need to regularly visit company offices and clients in the UK. Therefore, applications from overseas are unlikely to be successful, unless applicants already have plans to be in the UK several times a month/year to facilitate meetings with both the teams and clients.