Sales & Business Development
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join a fast paced, multi award-winning, market leading technology company based in Gloucester.
The company’s focus on education has enabled it to drive new technology concepts exclusively for the classroom.
The Sales Representative will primarily be responsible for generating and growing direct school sales for a world first new technology product.
Focusing on the UK education market along with international school groups, this will involve lead generation, product demonstrations and pro-actively selling the product to key decision makers within schools. The successful candidate will drive market awareness via marketing efforts and help develop territory sales by direct end user engagement via the phone and online presentations.
The successful candidate will work closely with the Business Development team to drive SAAS revenue and deliver on the sales plan. The successful candidate will communicate with school IT managers and decision makers to maximise school customer acquisition and manage the day-to-day sales pipeline to forecast accurately.
- A dynamic, pro-active approach to working with potential customers, quickly addressing their needs, and ensuring any challenges and barriers to sale are resolved swiftly
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of organisations
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Experience working with reseller and channel partners globally
- Experience of working within a fast paced, high growth environment
- Experience working with CRM and online sales tools
- To be an outgoing, confident individual with excellent interpersonal skills who is able to quickly build strong rapport with customers
- A well-organised approach to managing workload, being able to prioritise effectively and demonstrate strong time-management skills
- Resilient and resourceful with a can-do attitude
- To be passionate about sales and service
- To be consultative, smart, articulate, and hungry for success
We’d love to tell you more, so please send your CV to hello@moxieandmettle(dot)co(dot)uk
Reference: LG - 400
By applying for this role, you consent to us storing your information in our candidate database for the purpose of communicating with you regarding opportunities, roles, and career-related information.
More about Moxie and Mettle.
📱Follow us on LinkedIn for more jobs.
✍️Read our latest blog.
Moxie and Mettle is a UK-based recruitment company; our clients are based in the UK too. Although many clients offer remote working as an option, there is still a need to regularly visit company offices and clients in the UK. Therefore, applications from overseas are unlikely to be successful, unless applicants already have plans to be in the UK several times a month/year to facilitate meetings with both the teams and clients.