Permanent, Hybrid Working
PR & Communications
agency, b2b, communications, construction, pr
Experienced Senior Account Executive with an award-winning creative agency need to join a brilliant team of PR professionals.
The Senior Account Executive will join a successful and motivated B2B PR agency, working with some well-known brands and names!
As the Senior Account Executive, you’ll be responsible for delivering communications programmes from strategy to implementation. As well as support senior team members in result-driven campaigns and managing engaging and powerful clients’ social platforms. The successful candidate should have some existing experience, either as an Account Executive or as a Senior Account Executive. Alternatively, you can also join the agency on an Account Manager level! Ideally, you’d also have some b2b PR experience with a strong passion for compelling content and creative ideas. The role will be based in the agency’s Gloucestershire office 2 days a week, and the rest remotely.
What else will you do?
- Delivering communications programmes from strategy to implementation
- Managing engaging and powerful social channels: developing and building monthly schedules of content or specific campaigns
- Run advertising schedules including booking ads, checking off invoices against planned ads, and more
- Building targeted audiences for paid media activity
- Conduct research, sourcing and reviewing campaign metrics
What do you need?
- Previous b2b PR experience from an agency, or client side.
- An integrated Senior Account Executive with experience in PR, digital, marketing, social, email marketing, and lead generation.
- Good communicator with excellent written and verbal communications skills.
In return, you’ll get:
- 25 days holiday
- The Christmas shutdown period
- Flexible and remote working
- Pension scheme
- Free onsite office parking and bike store (& shower!)
- Onsite café
- Training & mentoring
- Seasonal treats
We’d love to tell you more about this role, so please get in touch with us at email@example.com
Reference number LG-6FM249
By applying for this role, you consent to us storing your information in our candidate database for the purpose of communicating with you regarding opportunities, roles, and career-related information.
More about Moxie and Mettle.
📧Sign up to job alerts.
📱Follow us on LinkedIn for more jobs.
✍️Read our latest blog.
Moxie and Mettle is a UK-based recruitment company; our clients are based in the UK too. Although many clients offer remote working as an option, there is still a need to regularly visit company offices and clients in the UK. Therefore, applications from overseas are unlikely to be successful, unless applicants already have plans to be in the UK several times a month/year to facilitate meetings with both the teams and clients.