Permanent, Hybrid Working
Bath/Hybrid (2 days in the office, ideally, you need a car!)
Salary up to £45k
Marketing & Events
b2b, campaigns, communications, science
Senior Campaign Manager
You will be a campaign manager working to strict deadlines as this is focused on managing different campaign deliverables and projects based on the specifics given by the customer, and effectively managing a team to do the same.
This is a hybrid role, so you will be required to work from the office circa 2 days a week, and ideally have your own transport because the office is remote, near Bath.
- A minimum of 5 years working within a professional marketing/campaign environment
- Tech savvy and comfortable with a variety of software platforms and can embrace digital transformation
- Line management experience, including performance management and training
- Confident using Microsoft software suites, including Outlook to a reasonably high level
- Analytical and comfortable compiling regular reports of campaign performance and results
- Improve new campaigns using data and feedback from existing and previous projects
- Proven experience delivering exceptional customer service
- Exceptional communication (verbal and written) and project management skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
Really brilliant opportunity to join a fast-moving, forward thinking, highly successful business at a crucial time of growth, planning for 2024 and beyond. You’ll be joining an industry leading and award winning business, offering you great career prospects.
We are interviewing for this role immediately, so please send in your CV to email@example.com, referencing DTD815.
By applying for this role, you consent to us storing your information in our candidate database for the purpose of communicating with you regarding opportunities, roles, and career-related information.
More about Moxie and Mettle.
📧Sign up to job alerts.
📱Follow us on LinkedIn for more jobs.
✍️Read our latest blog.
Moxie and Mettle is a UK-based recruitment company; our clients are based in the UK too. Although many clients offer remote working as an option, there is still a need to regularly visit company offices and clients in the UK. Therefore, applications from overseas are unlikely to be successful, unless applicants already have plans to be in the UK several times a month/year to facilitate meetings with both the teams and clients.