Permanent, Remote Working, Hybrid Working
Competitive + Benefits
Digital & Social
agency, communications, consumer, designer, media, social media
Multi-channel campaigns, from TV/Radio ads, to digital and social campaigns!
A senior designer please, for producing effective graphic communications across print and digital media
from concept to completion, inspiring, mentoring and leading your team and building our reputation. You’ll be working on b2c products, so some consumer experience is essential.
Creatively, we’d like you to:
- Demonstrate your talent for creating, critiquing and leading excellent innovative, engaging and persuasive creative solutions
- Craft work to the highest level
- Understand how brands behave, whether following, implementing, evolving or creating style guides
- Demonstrate an understanding of the difference between idea and execution
- Understand the importance of, interpret, demonstrate and influence strategic business thinking
- Demonstrate an awareness, through research of our clients, their competitors and general industry trends to ensure your work is relevant.
- Select, liaise with and direct external resources: image libraries, client asset banks, photographers, printers, copywriters, strategists, animators, film-makers and other suppliers as required.
- Demonstrate your expert attention to detail for checking accuracy of designs and templates prior to release.
- Learn to recognise opportunities for greater or additional work
From a client service and communication viewpoint, you need to:
- Analyse, question, challenge & understand what is required of your brief.
- Identify and request any additional information or assets in enough time to fulfil your brief
- Answer what is being specifically asked of you first, and then if there is time before your deadline, create additional options that you feel answer the brief more effectively.
- Create work within strict timeframes and budgets
- Adapt to feedback/evolving briefs
- Present your work with enthusiasm and a clear rationale that answers the brief
- Attend client briefings if required
- Lead client presentations
- Be brand guardians for your clients, retaining & sharing historical project knowledge
And you’ll also be involved in team support, career development (for you and your team!), new business, commercial decisions and generally contributing at a senior level.
As a person, you are:
- Highly creative
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Highly motivated and well organised, taking responsibility for your own deadlines
- Able to collaborate, be decisive, inspire and lead under pressure
- Comfortable following company process & procedures as outlined in our company handbook
Technically, you’ll need to:
- Be highly proficient in the latest Adobe Creative Suite on Apple and PC operating systems
- Be able to produce accurate artwork to detailed specifications
- Recommend printing techniques to deliver cutting-edge cost-effective solutions
- Recommend digital channels and technologies to create effective engagement
- Have a proficient understanding of Microsoft programs (Word, PPT & Excel)
- Have a detailed understanding of new industry technology, programs
Full time, permanent role, with x 3 days in the office, 2 x remotely.
Senior Designer – creative agency – Bristol
If you’d like to see the full job description, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting referenceLG - 831
More about Moxie and Mettle
By applying for this role, you consent to us storing your information in our candidate database for the purpose of communicating with you regarding opportunities, roles, and career-related information.
More about Moxie and Mettle.
📧Sign up to job alerts.
📱Follow us on LinkedIn for more jobs.
✍️Read our latest blog.
Moxie and Mettle is a UK-based recruitment company; our clients are based in the UK too. Although many clients offer remote working as an option, there is still a need to regularly visit company offices and clients in the UK. Therefore, applications from overseas are unlikely to be successful, unless applicants already have plans to be in the UK several times a month/year to facilitate meetings with both the teams and clients.