Permanent, Hybrid Working
Marketing & Events
conferences, events, marketing, pr
An agency working all over the globe - creating, planning, management, and delivery of large-scale events
Are you a Senior Event Manager wanting to join an international, award-winning agency creating show-stopping and headline-grabbing projects?
Do you want to experience amazing opportunities to travel (UK and international)?
With this agency working all over the globe, face to face and virtually. Working with brands, businesses, charities, and governments creating unique environment through live events, this could be you!
Are you the creative individual we are looking for to join 100+ event professionals who deliver upwards of 200 events every year?
From exhibitions, conferences, galas, product launches and everything in between - working out of offices in Bristol, London, Devon, Stratford and Chicago?
If so, read on…
- Be part of a dynamic team and be responsible for bringing together all the elements - creation, planning, management, and delivery of large-scale events.
- Report to the Event Director, but there’ll be plenty of opportunity for you to take the initiative on your own projects.
- Be keeping budgets and deadlines on point, and make sure stakeholders, clients, and suppliers are kept happy.
- Be a problem solver, naturally
- Be happy managing VIPS and celebrities
More about what we are looking for:
- Previous experience in Event Management
- A forward thinker – someone who is not afraid to make things happen as part of a dynamic events team.
- Be creative and show strategic and operational input
- Lots of energy and enthusiasm
- Logistics are your bread and butter, and strong attention to detail
- Genuine love for events, planning and delivering
Amazing benefits including 25 days hols, pension, childcare vouchers, wellbeing support, cycle to work, great employee discount scheme, extra time between Xmas and New Year, lots of socials, early finish on Fridays in the summer.
If this sounds like your cup of tea, get in touch now.
firstname.lastname@example.org and please reference LG - 6FM01
By applying for this role, you consent to us storing your information in our candidate database for the purpose of communicating with you regarding opportunities, roles, and career-related information.
More about Moxie and Mettle.
📧Sign up to job alerts.
📱Follow us on LinkedIn for more jobs.
✍️Read our latest blog.
Moxie and Mettle is a UK-based recruitment company; our clients are based in the UK too. Although many clients offer remote working as an option, there is still a need to regularly visit company offices and clients in the UK. Therefore, applications from overseas are unlikely to be successful, unless applicants already have plans to be in the UK several times a month/year to facilitate meetings with both the teams and clients.