Freelance, Hybrid Working
Day rate, let us know what you charge
Freelance & Flexible
Project Management preferably in a publishing environment
We're looking for freelance support to cover a project management role whilst recruiting for a permanent candidate.
As a Senior Project Manager in the Client Services team, you will be responsible for managing integrated advertising campaigns and commercial content solutions across multiple platforms, disciplines and Immediate properties from conception to completion, whilst keeping both clients and the creatives blissfully happy. Working with the relevant editorial and commercial production teams across the entire portfolio, the Senior Project Manager will ensure that all campaigns are delivered within contracted time frames and agreed budgets, whilst ensuring that we are producing engaging creative to be proud of. The role requires demonstrable client management, prioritising workloads, creating schedules, managing budgets, reviewing assets, securing resource and escalating potential delivery risks in a timely manner.
Creativity, proactivity, and an entrepreneurial spirit define the culture, so the Senior Project Manager should want to live and breathe these values to ensure the team continues to thrive.
Project management, relationship building, brand knowledge, customer focus and creativity, and problem solving all form key parts of this role, as well as good team leadership skills and all round excellence in customer service delivery.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Hold at least 3 years’ of project management experience, preferably in a publishing environment.
- A proven track record of delivering large-scale, challenging multi-disciplinary (print, digital, social) content campaigns to time and budget, with the ability to apply learnings from past challenges.
- Have wider knowledge of the content marketplace, with an understanding of developments and the work of rival companies and how this can be applied to the business.
- Strong time management skills. The Senior PM needs to be very confident and comfortable with the demands of this busy role from day one.
- An excellent command of project management processes and methodologies across creative and commercial. We want someone with an intuitive understanding of how the work gets done.
- A strong understanding of the cross-platform sales process and commercial projects in general.
- Able to clearly communicate the goals of the client and the ideas behind our creative work.
- Excellent relationship-building and communication skills internally and externally with clients and suppliers.
- Be a team player with a real sense of ownership, urgency and drive and taking the lead in managing relationships with clients, colleagues and partners to influence ways of working.
- Able to analyse media schedules / schematics with ease.
- Deputising for the Head of CS where required.
Please send your CV to email@example.com quoting reference LG – 652 for more information and an immediate interview.
By applying for this role, you consent to us storing your information in our candidate database for the purpose of communicating with you regarding opportunities, roles, and career-related information.
More about Moxie and Mettle.
📧Sign up to job alerts.
📱Follow us on LinkedIn for more jobs.
✍️Read our latest blog.
Moxie and Mettle is a UK-based recruitment company; our clients are based in the UK too. Although many clients offer remote working as an option, there is still a need to regularly visit company offices and clients in the UK. Therefore, applications from overseas are unlikely to be successful, unless applicants already have plans to be in the UK several