Permanent, Flexible Working, Hybrid Working
Marketing & Events
agency, b2b, crm, project management
Experienced Senior Project Manager to join a large, brilliant agency to help deliver a range of CRM projects for an international flagship client.
You’ll be joining a fantastic, supportive work culture in a very credible agency that has a host of international household name clients.
The Senior Project Manager will lead the day-to-day relationships with project stakeholders, internally and client-side, up to senior level, taking responsibility for the management of large projects assigned to them, and directing the delivery of these projects by the project team profitably, on-time and on-budget.
What you’ll need:
- Previous experience in a similar Project Manager role working for a marketing / digital agency.
- Naturally approachable with proven problem-solving skills
- Comfortable liaising with clients, reporting on progress, and managing issues
- Working knowledge of MS Office/GSuite
- Working knowledge of Trello/Asana is an advantage but not a requirement
- Working with the client services / project team to ensure work is progressing as planned.
- Responsible for developing and managing the project plans to execute strategies and estimating for project activities, including how they can be quality assessed
- Manage schedules, budgets, assets, and overall project organisation ensures requirements and project deliverables dates are communicated, understood, and executed
- Effectively and efficiently plan and prioritise all deliverables and resources working across the projects
- Communicate and document project status
- Actively monitor project risks, and scope creep to foresee/identify potential problems and proactively identify solutions to address them in advance
- Manage multiple projects/tasks simultaneously
If you’d like to see the full job description, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting reference LG – 6FM100
By applying for this role, you consent to us storing your information in our candidate database for the purpose of communicating with you regarding opportunities, roles, and career-related information.
More about Moxie and Mettle.
📧Sign up to job alerts.
📱Follow us on LinkedIn for more jobs.
✍️Read our latest blog.
Moxie and Mettle is a UK-based recruitment company; our clients are based in the UK too. Although many clients offer remote working as an option, there is still a need to regularly visit company offices and clients in the UK. Therefore, applications from overseas are unlikely to be successful, unless applicants already have plans to be in the UK several times a month/year to facilitate meetings with both the teams and clients.