Permanent, Flexible Working, Hybrid Working
South West locations inc. Bristol, Swindon & London
Salary up to £28k
HR & Office
coordination and production of photoshoots
As shoot producer you’ll be responsible for delivering campaign and ecommerce shoots from coordination to production and image delivery as well as managing the internal photo studio. Plus, direct management of the shoot assistant and photographer.
The role will work across product, brand, creative and marketing teams as well as image re-touchers and model agencies, lighting suppliers and production companies.
Duties will include:
- Management of the production calendar and scheduling of all shoots from web to campaign, to meet digital and print deadlines from initial concept meetings to post-production timeline
- Responsible for end-to-end production of all shoots
- Supply of image assets for use across the business
Drive the shoot plan and coordinate all activities and materials supporting every photographic and video shoot project including –
i) Coordination of pre-shoot plan including management and delivery of crew and freelancers
- Working with stylist to put shoot plan together
- Assisting with the booking of locations, catering, equipment, and organisation of props
- Co-ordinating and securing all travel arrangements, insurance, and permits
- Negotiating rates and booking photographers, assistants, location houses, studios etc.
- Co-ordinating re-shoots and carry over item requirements with creative & merchandising
You’ll need previous experience of working as Shoot Producer, that can be from an agency or clientside background.
Ref - 6FM56
South-West locations, that include Bristol, Swindon and London
Drivers’ licence/car required
By applying for this role, you consent to us storing your information in our candidate database for the purpose of communicating with you regarding opportunities, roles, and career-related information.
More about Moxie and Mettle.
📧Sign up to job alerts.
📱Follow us on LinkedIn for more jobs.
✍️Read our latest blog.
Moxie and Mettle is a UK-based recruitment company; our clients are based in the UK too. Although many clients offer remote working as an option, there is still a need to regularly visit company offices and clients in the UK. Therefore, applications from overseas are unlikely to be successful, unless applicants already have plans to be in the UK several times a month/year to facilitate meetings with both the teams and clients.