Permanent, Remote Working, Flexible Working, Hybrid Working
Digital & Social
agency, consumer, fashion, FMCG, food/drink
sports, e-commerce, music events, FMCG clients
New Social Media Manager job for someone who really knows their way around social and has strong knowledge across organic and paid.
The agency have tons of different businesses in the client roster, the main projects are focused around sports, e-commerce, music events and FMCG though, so any experience in this areas would be great!
What you’ll need to have for the Social Media Manager:
- 3+ years of experience in social media management/marketing, ideally in an agency or consumer-facing brand environment.
- Experience and knowledge across a mix of social channels, especially Facebook, Instagram and TikTok.
- Strategic thinking and an understanding of both social media strategies and the wider marketing mix.
- Superb copywriting skills
- Knowledge of key metrics (CPA, CPC, CTR, CPM, ROAS etc) and how they affect performance.
What you’ll be doing:
- You’ll get masses of autonomy and the ultimate strategic direction of your accounts is your responsibility.
- You’ll manage and carry out the day-to-day activities for your clients
- Collaborating with the paid and creative teams on multiple projects
- Checking paid campaigns are on track
- Make sure creative content is on trend and in the right tone of voice for the client
- Working across various platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
- There’s lots more to tell you so get in touch with Moxie and Mettle ASA
If you’d like to see the full job description, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting reference SA - 756
Cardiff/remote - you can visit the office as much as you like!
More about Moxie and Mettle
By applying for this role, you consent to us storing your information in our candidate database for the purpose of communicating with you regarding opportunities, roles, and career-related information.
More about Moxie and Mettle.
📧Sign up to job alerts.
📱Follow us on LinkedIn for more jobs.
✍️Read our latest blog.
Moxie and Mettle is a UK-based recruitment company; our clients are based in the UK too. Although many clients offer remote working as an option, there is still a need to regularly visit company offices and clients in the UK. Therefore, applications from overseas are unlikely to be successful, unless applicants already have plans to be in the UK several times a month/year to facilitate meetings with both the teams and clients.