Competitive salary and benefits
Digital & Social
agency, digital marketing, social media
100% remote with regular travel to offices and clients in London, UK.
Working for an independent communications marketing company with offices 60+ offices around the world. The London office now boasts over 40 years of providing first-class communication services to over 100 clients.
The team has grown significantly over the past few years and works on the creative and inspiring business with world-leading clients. The team does so much more than traditional pharma public relations; and services include market access, public policy and consumer health communications.
We’re looking for a creative, ambitious Social Media/Digital Health Strategist to become part of the team and help us lead and inspire, bring new insights to clients, and push into new areas of business that complement the existing portfolio of work.
- An opportunity has arisen for a Social Media/Digital Health Strategist to work within the healthcare team on both global and UK accounts.
- The Social Media/Digital Strategist’s primary day-to-day role will be to work with multiple clients and account teams to oversee the strategic direction of their social media and digital campaigns.
- The Social Media/Digital Strategist’s will be leading on the implementation, including activation, of paid social media campaigns.
- The Social Media/Digital will also be helping to develop digital/social programme plans for brands, ensuring tactics meet the client’s business objectives.
- The successful candidate will have expert knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry regulations in the digital and social media space, including strong knowledge of the competitive environment.
- An understanding of budgeting client programmes, including budget development, management, resourcing and forecasting.
- Demonstrated strong writing skills.
- Demonstrated strong client management/strategic counseling skills.
- Demonstrated people/team management skills.
We’d love to tell you more, so please send your CV, quoting reference LG - 449, to email@example.com
📧Sign up to job alerts.
📱Follow us on LinkedIn for more jobs
Interviews can take place quickly, so please contact Moxie and Mettle ASAP with your CV.
By applying for this role, you consent to us storing your information in our candidate database for the purpose of communicating with you regarding opportunities, roles, and career-related information.
Moxie and Mettle is a UK-based recruitment company; our clients are based in the UK too. Although many clients offer remote working as an option, there is still a need to regularly visit company offices and clients in the UK. Therefore, applications from overseas are unlikely to be successful, unless applicants already have plans to be in the UK several times a month/year to facilitate meetings with both the teams and clients.
Moxie and Mettle is 100% committed to equality, diversity and inclusion, as are all of our clients. We look forward to hearing from you and to working with you in the future.