Managing Director/Head of Agency, PR and Social Media, Bristol
In a nutshell.
Agency leading role for a 14 month contract period at MD/Head of Agency level.
You will have extensive senior level experience running a team within an agency environment, where you’ll have had commercial and team responsibility for delivering absolutely top notch PR, communications, social media and brand campaigns for high profile clients across a range of sectors, all b2b.
- That you have at least ten years’ experience in a communications agency environment
- That you are a natural and utterly brilliant leader
- That you are a b2b communicator, entirely comfortable in b2b PR and social
- That you’ve worked on big brands, high profile names
- Your ambition and entrepreneurial skills are clear and easily demonstrated
- You know the UK comms landscape very well
- You’re both excellent at new business and a natural networker
- You’re based in Bristol (or will relocate here) and are happy with regular travel to London
- You’re happy working in the office, this is NOT a remote role (following guidelines of course)
High salary, good benefits, great team, superb opportunity.
Send over your CV or a link to your Linked In profile with a short note with details of your availability and current situation – we are creating our short list over the next few weeks.
Or give Liz Gadd a call on 0117 303 8223 for a confidential chat about the role.
We’ve got a full job description available, we just need to agree the confidentiality and GDPR statements – look forward to hearing from you.