💡 Marketing Account Manager
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Senior Account Executive or Marketing Account Manager to join a well established and further growing business in central Bristol.
• Ideally, you’ll have a background in health marketing.
• Agency experience is desirable but not essential.
• Relationship building will come naturally to you and you will have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
• You’ll be energetic, enthusiastic, proactive with the desire to convert new client enquiries, manage projects and drive on-going accounts.
• Professional, well-mannered and friendly, with a love for face to face meetings even with the most demanding clients.
• Someone who thrives on responsibility/accountability and working.
• Extremely detail orientated and organised.
About the role
• You will be accountable for and will manage the operational aspects of multiple client accounts, delivering above client expectations to agreed briefs and sets of objectives.
• Focusing on a portfolio of client accounts, across the Pharma and Medical device space you will understand the fundamentals of Marketing and have excellent client services skills.
• You will be managing your client accounts commercially to drive profitability for the agency.
• 25 days holiday (excluding bank holidays and time over Christmas)
• Don’t need to work over Christmas
• Christmas & Summer parties
• Friday 4 pm desk beers
• Pension scheme
Please get in touch with a short covering letter to email@example.com and we’ll call you for an immediate interview.
Becs is handling this role, so do give Becs a ring if you’d like to (we’ll need your CV first), 0117 301 8222.
Please quote reference REH – 161 in your application.
By applying for this role, you consent to us storing your information in our candidate database for the purpose of communicating with you regarding opportunities, roles and career-related information.