⚡Competitive Salary & Benefits
Exciting opportunity to join a very well respected company as their new Marketing & Business Development Executive.
You’ll be joining a large, busy marketing team within a professional business based in the centre of Bath; to provide operational marketing and events initiatives to two departments.
About the role
• The aim is to promote the firm through a broad range of marketing activities, including client communications, website, social media, events, PR & media relations, & CRM management.
• The marketing team works closely with business development on presentation & pitch support, target /prospect list development and strategic planning.
• If you have previous marketing experience, ideally from a professional services or b2b background, then please send your CV to Moxie and Mettle and we can tell you more about the role.
• You will be supporting the business development activity for the region, which will include social media, events and research of potential targets.
Other duties will include:
• Supporting the production of a quarterly magazine, including feature writing.
• Helping to tell client stories through various media, including written content in print & online, and video.
• Production of CX journey.
• Events strategy.
• Source client case studies, content for PR, in-house magazine & monthly PW newsletters.
• Help to plan, coordinate, deliver and evaluate events and other marketing campaigns.
• Create and amend marketing collateral – both print and online literature and materials – using InDesign, Photoshop, PowerPoint and Microsoft Word; these might include invitations, team sheets and leaflets.
• Skills in InDesign, Photoshop, PowerPoint and WordPress/CMS are required too along with knowledge of CRM, event planning and branding principles.
• You’ll excel with social media, particularly LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.
If you would like to apply for this Marketing & Business Development Executive position, please send your CV to us!
Please reference LG – 129 in your application.
Liz is handling this vacancy, for your information – firstname.lastname@example.org – 0117 301 8222.
By applying for this role, you consent to us storing your information in our candidate database for the purpose of communicating with you regarding opportunities, roles and career-related information.
MORE FROM MOXIE & METTLE