£18K – £22K.
(10 mins away from the Clifton Suspension Bridge, with free and easy parking!).
Exciting role for a Marketing Executive to join a software company, to help deliver the marketing plan and ensure smooth delivery on campaigns. Previous marketing and project management experience are crucial.
Knowledge of InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Marketing automation suites would be desirable, along with strong analysis skills.
Typical duties will include.
- Drafting and Interpreting Briefs
- Social Media management
- Working alongside digital agency
- Content creation – design and copy
- Automation management and architecture planning
- Managing PR contracts and Liaising with PR suppliers where required
- Video Editing
- GDPR, CRM and Automation Marketing Data Management
- Building automation campaigns
- Competitor Research
- Website Management inc. customer area
- Reporting on all digital and direct activities to the Senior Marketing Executive
Along with the salary, you will also receive excellent benefits.
- Generous Bonus Scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
- Death and Disability Insurance
- Contributory Pension Scheme.
We look forward to receiving your CV and a short covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sue at Moxie and Mettle is the recruiter looking after this role, so feel free to call Sue on 0117 301 8222 if you’d like to discuss (we do need your CV and application first please!).
Please quote reference SCG – 217 in your application.
By applying for this role, you consent to us storing your information in our candidate database to communicate with you regarding opportunities, roles and career-related information.
More about Moxie and Mettle.